Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,164 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. (1016 Views)

Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by wreckormend: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2021
If Facebook Language translator is anything to go by, it's evident the hard reality of this government has caught on with a majority of northerners.

BBC Hausa posted Garba Sheu recent comment that No one can destroy Buhari's government but the comment box is awash with differing comments

Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by wreckormend: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2021
More

Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by yinkus6750(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2021
Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina, Lai Mohammed are all the same. Don't blame them, they need to defend and work for what they been paid to do.
Protect the image of the government they serve.
Even if by false propaganda.
Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by Divine202: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2021
These are the type of Leaders that makes me regret being a Nigerian
Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by lamentor78(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Northerners are foolish people most of the comments are docile always believing is God that will do things

1 Like

Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by donbachi(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2021
A man joined a secret society for wealth.and was told,his death will come from car accident on a particular day.when that day came.he refused to go out.by staying indoor.his little son,was playing with his toy car.and he playfully jammed his dad's leg and the man died instantly...what will destroy buhari's government,is not out there.but,inside aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by Racoon(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Garba Shehu you see your life? You people say, you be pako.Meanwhile, this is a people who fight desperately for a god but leave their own legitimate fight to demand for good governance to an uncertain fate.
Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2021
grin
Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by dangermouse(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2021
Everybody eye don dey clear. As if they were not warned about the disaster in Aso rock.
Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by eejo(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2021
If only we have another Babangida in the Army Buhari, APC and PDP will be history by now.
Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by lonecatt(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Unfortunately if buhari contest another election against a southerner tomorrow the north will still vote him massively. Sometimes i think they are paying for their hypocrisy and cow mentality.
Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
lonecatt:
Unfortunately if buhari contest another election against a southerner tomorrow the north will still vote him massively. Sometimes i think they are paying for their hypocrisy and cow mentality.
baba buhari no win that election dem rig am.... yes i know say dem vote am well for north but i swear na 50 -50 with Atiku....especially kano na there dem rig everything
Re: Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa. by lonecatt(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
baba buhari no win that election dem rig am.... yes i know say dem vote am well for north but i swear na 50 -50 with Atiku....especially kano na there dem rig everything
that one dey

(1) (Reply)

NADECO Sends SOS ( Save Our Souls) To UN Over Buhari’s Government. / Prof. Usman Yusuf: Never In The History Of Our Nation Has It Been This Bad / Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.