Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President (1016 Views)

Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by madmohamed(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
How can this thing be a president of a country

Nigeria shame on you people.
Tufiakwa
This man suppose to be at old age home eating fish and pap

Na him want to be the president of Nigeria
God have mercy on you Nigerians.

Tinubu whit out make up

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by Ezehillary(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by dimexy247(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerians will never learn. Watch and see how they will vote for him bro. Suffering and smiling, Fela did sang it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by Wazobia2216: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
See as him look like papa grin grin grin grin

Abi Seyi na cheesy grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by kernniejay(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
It takes the mentally deranged Nigerians to vote for a man like this with all his baggage of scandals and controversies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by Nehyooh(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
His premium tears is loading but his unaware !

Nigerians be wise in 2023 election, I use God beg you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by madmohamed(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
dimexy247:
Nigerians will never learn. Watch and see how they will vote for him bro. Suffering and smiling, Fela did sang it.
and tomorrow they will start to complain

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
madmohamed:
How can this thing be a president of a country

Nigeria shame on you people.
Tufiakwa
This man suppose to at old age home eating fish and pap

Na him want to be the president of Nigeria
God have mercy on you Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by helinues: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tinubu for president or lagoon straight

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by snitchbitch: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
that "THING" won 2015 elections

that "THING" won 2019 elections

dont worry keep hating that "THING",

you are just giving that "THING" free publicity!
Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by Karlovych: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yet he claims to be 69 years old, smh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by dimexy247(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yeah, typical.

madmohamed:
and tomorrow they will start to complain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by femoric(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by Amudeneogu: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na those people who does not like Nigeria de push am make e come destroy Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
I feel like eating fried fresh fish and pap with tin milk right now because of op! Be careful!!!
Re: Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Another Tinubu thread. Lol

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Response To AU's Temporary Reversal Of Israel’s Observer Status / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Terror Attack on MKO Abiola Stadium Blamed on IPOB / Yahaya Bello Thugs Threatens Citizens (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.