Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? (848 Views)

If You Drink A Cup Of Milk With A Banana Every Night, This Is What Will Happen / Recommend A Type Of Milk For Someone Diabetic / Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? by Offpoint1: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2021
Doctors in the house! does the size of a woman breast play any role in breast milk production? Like determining the quality of milk?

Do women with bigger breast produce more breast milk than those with smaller ones?

My Eld-Sis got a peanut like boob and my mom used to make gest of her... She'll be like 'abeg comot for my front with these your pimples, where you go see milk take breast feed your childrengringrin "

Share in the comments.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? by Olobofife(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Pictures, please.

1 Like

Re: Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? by culf: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2021
no, Breastmilk doesn't depend on breast size.
Re: Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? by Offpoint1: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Olobofife:
Pictures, please.
grin you go wait tire
Re: Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
No it doesn't. I have seen small boobs running with breast milk like a bursted pipe and have also seen huge jugs with mild droplets of breast milk. Breast milk production depends on hormones, the tiny holes around the nipples and the milk ducts.
Breast milk tastes good as well and also healthy for the body
Re: Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? by Offpoint1: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
No it doesn't. I have seen small boobs running with breast milk like a bursted pipe and have also seen huge jugs with mild droplets of breast milk. Breast milk production depends on hormones, the tiny holes around the nipples and the milk ducts.
Breast milk tastes good as well and also healthy for the body
Taste good? I don't think so o, last one I tasted was sour.
Re: Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? by Darkmode64: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

Taste good? I don't think so o, last one I tasted was sour.
Satisfy my curiosity though. Whose breast milk did you taste?!

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 8) / Staphylococcus Aureus/infections .why You Would Continue To Experience It.. / About My Mysterious Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.