Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? (51343 Views)

Can Malt And Milk Give You Blood? Nigerian Doctor Explains / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? by jiggaz(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Does Mixture of Malt and Milk Give Blood? This question was directed to me which i quickly sent to a doctor and the question says ‘can mixing malt and milk give blood?’ and some of the fact which was gathered during the health talk was used develop this post. My answer to this question is a capital ‘YES’ based on the following reasons which are discussed as you read on with this post.

There are many reasons why people may need instant blood which includes surgical operation, childbirth, hemorrhoids, menstruation, wounds, emergency accident, cut and many more. If you find yourself in this kind of situation, instead of going for blood transfusion or taking blood which may be slow at that moment, you can mix milk and malt together, drink for instant blood replenishment.

The reason why the mixture of malt and milk gives blood includes;

1. Based on History; one of the reasons why the mixture of milk and malt gives instant blood is based on the result gotten from this based on history. I have noticed this even when I was still much younger than this that anybody that go to the hospital for blood donation or shortage of blood is to mix malt and milk together for such person and the person get instant relief and the blood content begin to increase gradually.

2. Calcium; another reason why the mixture of malt and milk work well for blood is because of the high calcium content in the milk. Milk contains calcium and the main function of calcium is strong bone and healthy teeth with more production of blood through the bone marrow since that is where blood is produced and the calcium contents in milk help to secret more.

3. Iron; just like I said earlier on how milk contain calcium which helps produce more blood to the body, the same way the malt also contain some enzymes that helps in the secretion of blood in the bone marrow and it also helps in the circulation of blood from the heart to other part of the body. So, it is advisable to mix milk and milk for instant blood either as a man or woman.

4. Proteins; protein foods are body building foods that also builds the body and also repair worn out tissues in the body. But not only that, some protein foods like milk and malt also enhance the secretion of blood from the body which helps to replenish lost blood instantly as quick as possible because the proteins are broken down amino acids which is easily used up by the body cells.

In conclusion, these are the four reasons why the mixture of malt and milk gives blood and you shouldn’t be scared of it. Both malt and milk contains proteins that build the body, calcium also helps in the synthesis of blood, malt and milk contain iron which is the basis of blood and based on history that its being working for years and still works till now. Thanks for reading.

http://www.healthcareng.com/2017/03/can-mixing-malt-and-milk-give-blood.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? by jiggaz(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
You there?

1 Like

Re: Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? by jiggaz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
You there? .....

1 Like

Re: Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Are you proud of this thread? Malt and milk for blood? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? by Situation001(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
2021 n m still reading ds thread.. �
Re: Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? by aeiouqwerty(m): 10:23am On Jan 14
Malt and milk doesn't give blood, for your body to produce blood it needs mainly iron.. and other nutrients but malt and milk doesn't contain enough of this
But I say it's a good energy giving drink with high calories

(1) (Reply)

Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection / 10 Causes Of Low Sperm Count / Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.