Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pls Front Page Things! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Front Page Things! (282 Views)

I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) / How I Make Posts On All Front Page On Nairaland Without Getting Banned / Fiverr: How To Shoot Your Gig To The FRONT Page, To Boost Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Front Page Things! by noziz(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Good morning fams, I have been wanting to venture into business that will yield reasonable profit. I came up with p.o.s. business and bet9ja business. For the p.o.s. business, I have knowledge about the business in order to make me run it successfully. But for the bet9ja business, which is y I create this thread, I have no knowledge about making profit from it but I know for sure there is much gain in it because u are been paid for rendering service just like pos business. Pls guys educate me on how to go about it. Ur candid contributions are welcome.
Re: Pls Front Page Things! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Shoot me a mail.
Re: Pls Front Page Things! by hakeem4(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
noziz:
Good morning fams, I have been wanting to venture into business that will yield reasonable profit. I came up with p.o.s. business and bet9ja business. For the p.o.s. business, I have knowledge about the business in order to make me run it successfully. But for the bet9ja business, which is y I create this thread, I have no knowledge about making profit from it but I know for sure there is much gain in it because u are been paid for rendering service just like pos business. Pls guys educate me on how to go about it. Ur candid contributions are welcome.
Just go to a bet9ja shop nearest to you and intern for like 3-6months.

You’d be able to understand the trade secret from the owner. Then you can start yours

(1) (Reply)

Am Buying........1xbet Account / Searching For Helipad Construction Companies In Nigeria / I Need The Contributions Of Business Experts Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.