Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) (885 Views)

Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
I have been a frequent visitor of nairaland for many years now and during those my regular visits, I usually bump into posts such as the below.

Something along the lines of "what business can I start with N200,000 N400,000, N20000, N30000" or whatever amount at all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:46pm On May 20, 2021
The problem with this kind of topic is that the OP is usually overwhelmed a crazy amount of information in the form of replies from Nairalanders both the well-meaning ones and those who are just out to rip him off his money.

Now, I will have to say this, the best business you can start in 2021 is on YOURSELF...
Not just any business at all, learn a top-notch in-demand skill...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:46pm On May 20, 2021
Enrol for mentoring from experienced people in the industry so that you can be able to crush it easier and more quickly...

I always have a thing for education and investing in myself to learn...
I once bought a full course on Fiverr for $70, the knowledge I got from there had made X10 of that initial amount which I invested...
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:47pm On May 20, 2021
I also got an affiliate marketing course for $200 recently to add to my knowledge... I like learning new things and growing my connection. It is very important but sadly, lots of people miss that step.

So you see, don't be afraid to learn from the masters who are already crushing it.

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
YouTube also is there for you. There are lots of skills you can learn from YouTube to start generating an income of 400k to 700k per month here in Nigeria.

Here, is a guy teaching affiliate marketing on YouTube and how to profit with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:49pm On May 20, 2021
Here is also another guy who is so good in ClickBank that he averages about 1k dollars per day.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:50pm On May 20, 2021
There are also a bunch of others who you can research yourself...

But the problem with all these YouTube videos is that they will never reveal their premium secrets on the channel...

That part is left for the paid members, although you can grab a thing or two from the free videos but there will always be one missing piece of the puzzle...
They won't reveal this secret to you! Never....
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:50pm On May 20, 2021
So back to the question, which business can you invest in that can be able to generate at least 400k monthly?
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:51pm On May 20, 2021
Well, there are lots of business out there but the ones I have a vast experience in is online business. That is my forte...

The online businesses which I have tried with decent success are the following:
1. Freelancing: For you to do this effectively, you need to have a skill you can offer( See how the whole thing still revolves around investing in knowledge?) I was offering website and graphics design... I can help you with about 300+ plugins and themes if you need it..
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
2. YouTube: I have a channel where I upload well researched videos in order to get lots of views. You need to get the right tags if you want your videos to rank. Fortunately, there are software like Vidiq that allows you rank on YouTube easily. If you need this software, you can contact me.
3. Affiliate marketing: This is actually my best and the most rewarding of the three. You don't need to own a product before making sales, all you need to do is to recommend a product to people who need it and get your commission. I personally know a guy who gave generated over 4m in two months from thus business....
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:53pm On May 20, 2021
Speaking about investing in yourself, I have about 1TB of premium money making courses which you can learn and widen your knowledge.
It contains lots of courses from industry experts on:

1. Amazon FBA.
2. Copywriting
3. E-commerce
4. Email marketing
5. Instagram marketing
And a whole lots more...

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by Pratos: 9:56pm On May 20, 2021
All of these are for free so do the needful by hitting that share button... That is just the only simple thing I ask if you in exchange so that others can benefit from this valuable information.

I will see you there.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by sparkle6(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
Pratos:
All of these are for free so do the needful by hitting that share button... That is just the only simple thing I ask if you in exchange so that others can benefit from this valuable information.

I will see you there.

Why is the link not clickable??

I really want to learn a thing or two about affiliate marketing. I have a friend who is making a lot of cash from it.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing This Topic On Nairaland's Front Page (picture) by SarutobiEky(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2021
Mr pratos I wish I could talk to you one on one

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 50k / Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! / Get 100 FREE Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.