Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba (20186 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome / Aba North/South By-Election: Explosion In Aba Disrupts Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by slivertongue: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2021
iokpebholo:
That guy will never and can never b from cross river. Somebody wey dey worship d bullon van thief like say na him papa.mcheew
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by garfield1: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2021
glacswhite:

Am not referring to Aba ...am making reference based on Previous Elections from OUK regime till now..

those 9LGAs has more votes than the remaining 8.

Note: outside Aba n umuahia other places nah desolate areas ..I ve gone round

and Umuahia is PDP state only Bende n Umunneochi are APC

Only obingwa and aba has voting strength in ngwa land.in ohuhuland,umuahia,isuikwuato, ohafia,bende has heavy voting population
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by slivertongue: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2021
q
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
kalu61:
l will advice you to walk aback and study Abia political history since democratic inception. It will do you alot of good.

I stated facts and don't know which history you are talking about.. Apart from Ogbonnaya Onu who first ruled the state then, and he is from present day Ebonyi, others after him we're millitsry rulers till 99 when OUK took over..
Okezie is the first Ngwa man to govern the state, and going by equity and fairness, the Ngwa people deserves another shot at the post...
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
fergie001:

No.

Abia North had theirs for 8 years...
Abia Central had theirs for 8 years
Abia South is having theirs for 8 years now...

...Originally it should go to Abia North again....but it is almost clear that it will be a tough sell now, the Ngwa people want it again.

Worse, it goes to Isuikwuato....if they behave well.

Abia north, south and central is a political demarcation and it doesn't hold water nor matter..
Ngwa people has ruled just invest (Okezie) while the OHUHU people had twice (OUK and TA) so the Ngwa people ain't relinquishing that power bro..
Take it or leave it.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Abia north, south and central is a political demarcation and it doesn't hold water nor matter..
Ngwa people has ruled just invest (Okezie) while the OHUHU people had twice (OUK and TA) so the Ngwa people ain't relinquishing that power bro..
Take it or leave it.
Political demarcation? What are you fighting for?
Isn't it politics? Should the demarcation be spiritual?

I have left it till 2023, it is a choice for the PDP whether to win or lose the State.

The Abia Charter of Equity is the only strand keeping PDP in Office in Abia State.

The worse that will happen is to give an Ngwa man from Abia Central...and that is fine.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
slivertongue:

my antecedents tells my origin. am not abian. yes am informed and well travelled. my education &work testifies to that. sometimes I go, somebody wrote about ilorin, I almost joined issues with her though she is from the SE but I decided not to, wole Olanipekun was my neighbour, before I moved to flower garden and i know one or two things about kwara but i said nothing. my days at okuru ama and d old rainbow town is ever fresh in my memory yet I say next to nothing about rivers politics. even when guys on NL were denying that a mosque existed were the women preacher was killed I didn't say a word. I just read comments of those who know nothing about that vicinity. Abia politics, like rivers, Kogi, Benue, delta etc is common knowledge. these are states the print media in 2015 spent time put up permutations on zoning and the rest is history. if u notice I say little or nothing about SW politicking, I show little interest in core north and SE. but am alive to issues in central Nigeria and south south.

I don't live in US, Kenya or Malawi but I follow the happenings there more than I pay attention to the happenings in the neighbouring state. finally, garfield's emotional outburst of me being a party urchin tells how petty he is. I have never advocated for rigging neither have I spared PDP. I can't speak against d evils of PDP and keep quiet when another party does same. OUK, Ibori & Tinubu are same to me.
Nice.

Noted.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by kalu61(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I stated facts and don't know which history you are talking about.. Apart from Ogbonnaya Onu who first ruled the state then, and he is from present day Ebonyi, others after him we're millitsry rulers till 99 when OUK took over..
Okezie is the first Ngwa man to govern the state, and going by equity and fairness, the Ngwa people deserves another shot at the post...
You have been saying OHUHU has taken their shot twice and l am telling you that you have a shallow history of Abia politics.

Go figure it out.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
kalu61:
You have been saying OHUHU has taken their shot twice and l am telling you that you have a shallow history of Abia politics.

Go figure it out.

You are actually the shallow, Daft and clueless fellow..
So pathetic and moronic in your thinking process..
Such a pity..
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by glacswhite: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Ngwa hold 7 lgas.don't add ukwa please

The way we should count Ikwerre as not Igbo's

Only Ikwerre know they are not Igbo's but all other tribes call them Igbo ..

Only Ukwa know that they themselves are not Ngwa ..Rest LGA see them as one
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by garfield1: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
glacswhite:

The way we should count Ikwerre as not Igbo's

Only Ikwerre know they are not Igbo's but all other tribes call them Igbo ..

Only Ukwa know that they themselves are not Ngwa ..Rest LGA see them as one

Just as umuahia and aro are different, ukwa de different just that the are surrounded by the ngwas.since 2015,they have been complaining of being marginalized.if ngwa decide to field another guber candidate and refuse to field an ukwa person,they will vote en bloc for the ohuhu interest.in2015 and 2019,they voted against abaribe abi iberibe
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by garfield1: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
fergie001:

Nice.

Noted.

So ouk,tinubu and ibori are same
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by glacswhite: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Just as umuahia and aro are different, ukwa de different just that the are surrounded by the ngwas.since 2015,they have been complaining of being marginalized.if ngwa decide to field another guber candidate and refuse to field an ukwa person,they will vote en bloc for the ohuhu interest.in2015 and 2019,they voted against abaribe abi iberibe

But Political Wise.. Ukwa people hardly Show Interest in Politics just like How Ngwa started of Recent to show interest in Politics ..

Their issue is that are neither with Ngwa nor without..

if they maintain their stand they will achieve something.. like I said is only them see themselves as non Ngwa other regions see them as one people..

But Actually they have being marginalized n is their fault... They Act as outsiders by distancing themselves as if they are not Abians to extent that Part of Akwa that was Ceded to Rivers state were jubilating that they are no more in Abia ....Now worst thing has happened to them n they are crying to return to Abia ..

Note: There is a very Strong Ukwangwa Forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Obasanjo Appreciating Tinubu's Achievements as Governor. / Ministerial Appointments: Tinubu Not Fair To Igbos – Segun Showunmi / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.