Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please Help With Microsoft Office Challenge - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help With Microsoft Office Challenge (155 Views)

Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One. / Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key Free Download [latest Working] / Where To Download Microsoft Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Microsoft Office Challenge by Akinjide2001(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Good day to the gurus in the house.

Please I really need help concerning my Microsoft office 2015. I tried opening excel spreadsheet on excel but it wasn't opening even though word and PowerPoint were opening.

So I thought I should repair the Microsoft office which i did by navigating to control panel>Programs>installed programs> right clicking Microsoft office displayed uninstall or change.. I clicked change and the repair offline. But the repair didn't bring about any meaningful change in the excel as it still didn't open.

So I opted rather for the online repair. This progressed for a while and later stopped.

Since that time till now I have not been able to open any Microsoft office tool (word, excel or PowerPoint) as the short cut keeps saying the program has either being moved or changed.

Now the Microsoft office program is not in the list of installed programs any more and if I try to reinstall, it keeps telling me that I have a newer version of Microsoft office installed which I don't.

Pls Computer tech giants in the house please help me as I have plenty work to do on that excel.

(1) (Reply)

Pro Phone, Game And Computer Repair In Ibadan / Hp Folio 9480m For Sale Location Ilorin 08168400751 / Powerpoint Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.