Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit (21853 Views)

Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project / President Buhari To Attend Climate Change Summit In Poland / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by PotatoSalad(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Summit in Futility..

The so called world leaders do not learn..
The More you do all these so called Climate change summit and Whatever, the more Deadly events hit the Earth.
This is a Waste of Resources, Time and Strength by the Leaders of the World.

Just few days ago, Mr. Billy gate and his group say they wanna Dim the sun and I Look at them with pity because I Know The ANCIENT of DAYS is Laughing over them.

There is absolutely Nothing anyone can do about the Climate.
There is Nothing anyone can do to alter the sun , the moon , the Star or whatever.

There is a time for Everything under the Earth.
Now is the time for the Climate to Change and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This Dispensation is coming to a close.

If we need something better, what should be done is that a Summit be called for at the UN headquarters for all Nations represented by their leaders to Bow to GOD ALMIGHTY and plead for HIS Mercy for all the Wickedness, Abominations, killings, Abortions and evils going on Worldwide. Then we can ask HIM in Prayers to give us a better weather/Climate.

Any other thing apart from is a Comprehensive waste of time and Resources which will bring in more Disaters.
Na pesin papa type this thing o. Pesin papa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Lionelbhass(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Imagine Biden inviting the nincompoop that turned this country to a failed state, what does he have to say sef
"I Assua?
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Foodqueen(f): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wetin bubu wan go do for there

He no no d different, he don forget as he de be before.

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by TMKsouth: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2021

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Duplexxx: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Climate change

Biden is not today climate changed

Biden now you can feel the vibration

We the real Nigerians are in a big shit looters politicians who called them self politician are killing us slowly here in Nigeria

Biden ask Buhari why Aboki carrying ak 47 are they Nigeria soldiers?
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by CSTRR: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by olawonder(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Climate change ‘summit’ where they’ll dictate that we must cut down on natural resources exploration and stop cutting down trees in our forests, while they continue to do all of these in their own countries and then dictate that anything we need we should buy from them!
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Evii: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Another falling hand journalist interview awaits PMB. Make him no go there go fall the country hand oh.

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by CSTRR: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
olawonder:
Climate change ‘summit’ where they’ll dictate that we must cut down on natural resources exploration and stop cutting down trees in our forests, while they continue to do all of these in their own countries and then dictate that anything we need we should buy from them!
Africa will never be able to develop at this rate.

And I fear the US is going to enforce it with sanctions.

That is my worry.

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Lordbinsmar: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Summit in Futility..

The More you do all these so called Climate change summit and Whatever, the more Deadly events hit the Earth.

Just few days ago, Mr. Billy gate and his group say they wanna Dim the sun and I Look at them with pity because I Know The ANCIENT of DAYS is Laughing over them.

There is Nothing anyone can do to alter the sun , the moon , the Star or whatever.

Now is the time for the Climate to Change and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This Dispensation is coming to a close.

If we need something better, what should be done is that a Summit be called for at the UN headquarters for all Nations represented by their leaders to Bow to GOD ALMIGHTY and plead for HIS Mercy for all the Wickedness, Abominations, killings, Abortions and evils going on Worldwide. Then we can ask HIM in Prayers to give us a better weather/Climate.

Any other thing apart from is a Comprehensive waste of time and Resources which will bring in more Disaters.

grin grin grin Ignoramus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by ayenale1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Prof will represent this time...
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
peacekante:
Fantastic gesture from biden to invite the most powerful african leader.

How is Nigerian president the most powerful African leader
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Reeses: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Biden and Buhari no single difference sef
Both got dementia and are worthless

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
seunmsg:

If he was not invited, folks like you would have twisted the narrative as if he was the only one not invited.
But really what is he going to do there?
That invite is hypocritical. It's almost same with him being invited to a LGBTQ summit, or an invitation to your own immolation

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by kazybose: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Okay let see d outcome of d meeting, Any one that can help of #10,000 u can send to 3068016280,FBN,Ogunbowale kazeem, I want to use d money for sch fees,God will bless u back in millions ijn
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Cajal(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oluolad86:
Help me from pericarditis and swollen legs please
Contact cardiothorasic surgeon ASAP
There might be an attendant congestive cardiac failure
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Climate change discussions?

Na another topic Buhari go dey talk for there, I'm 100% sure.

Yeye president.

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Joshbull: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Unfortunately a cow cannot understand this, I hope they provide him and his entourage enough grass to eat.
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Joshbull: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Isn’t it better to invite cows ?
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
[i]Summit in Futility..

Why are you lile this youngman.

Your education is a fvcking waste

You're a debris to progress and general development.

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by osilamah77(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bubu mind go dey shake like, person weh wan face exam malpractice panel..
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by THECHIEF: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Make una epp me beg Baba make he no go o, send Osinbajo instead he can far better represent an intelligent view of climate change
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by West2019(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Why inviting this dudu
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Babaken(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
zangaozanga:
What is he going to do there?
He is going to occupy some of the seat.
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by ShootThemAll(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
E don happen grin grin Another drama is about to play. Will Bubu attend or will he chicken out as usual the way he stopped addressing Nigerians that voted him in, stopped monthly presidential media chat.

The only place we see Bubu is on Femi and Garba Shehu's social media handle and they are all pictures no live video. Even other TV stations can't video Bubu directly except through NTA.

What are they hiding and Who is in Aso Rock?
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by joinpreneur(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
Inviting him doesn't mean he is that responsible. But Biden's invitation of Buhari may also mean the pressing concern has something to do with Nigeria.
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by TruthinAction: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
I hope it's not with the intention of disgracing him. We remember Trump called him the lifeless president. May God save Nigeria and give us strong and intelligent leaders.
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by sameks08(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
I have nothing to say and on the other news one fool talk rubbish and I countered him and one slow ass mod banned me for that listen to me you mother fucker you will ban tire
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Shattuck(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
please for the sake of the little shame we have left(if any) as a nation, don't let this dumb president go and make a fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by obama30: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
wwwihy:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/451560-biden-invites-buhari-39-other-world-leaders-for-climate-change-summit.html

The only thing the Buhari know about climate change is Lake Chad.

If Buhari speak above Lake Chad, I will stop commenting here

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
it's a welcome development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP / APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.