Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit (21845 Views)

Ortom Invites Buhari To Commission Benue Project / President Buhari To Attend Climate Change Summit In Poland / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by igbowoman: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
I wonder who will wear a buhari mask to represent us
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by igbowoman: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
emmanuel596:
The mascot dressers has alot of work to do in preparing ajala for his first trip since after lockdown

How a brain dead dementia infected el Sudany will face other world leaders is going to be a tough one

It's a virtual meeting

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Confidently(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2021
Which of the Buhari?
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by senchibi: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Dead recognizing the Dead. Lol
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by GEEBITE: 12:57am On Mar 28, 2021
You spoke my mind. Environmental degradation in ND is none of his concern.
obama30:

The only thing the Buhari know about climate change is Lake Chad.

If Buhari speak above Lake Chad, I will stop commenting here
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Superboss: 1:36am On Mar 28, 2021
Does Buhari know what climate change is?
This is just formality and waste of time.
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Oluolad86(f): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2021
Cajal:

Contact cardiothorasic surgeon ASAP
There might be an attendant congestive cardiac failure

I need where I can do it for free please, my legs are swollen cry cry
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by divineappo(m): 4:26am On Mar 28, 2021
I trust Buhari. He will go there and tell them "climate change is responsible for the war between southern farmers and Fulani herdsmen"

Lol

1 Like

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by shiffynaani(m): 4:39am On Mar 28, 2021
PoshTraveler:
nigeria is the main greenhouse destroyer. if you doubt just enter mainland and see generators and all those danfo exhaust
my brother u never enter china. Just one exhaust pipe from one of their heavy industries don cover 9ja danfo and generator own
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by shiffynaani(m): 4:43am On Mar 28, 2021
Lionelbhass:
Imagine Biden inviting the nincompoop that turned this country to a failed state, what does he have to say sef
"I Assua?
grin
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by HacheNoire: 5:11am On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
Summit in Futility..

The so called world leaders do not learn..
The More you do all these so called Climate change summit and Whatever, the more Deadly events hit the Earth.
This is a Waste of Resources, Time and Strength by the Leaders of the World.

Just few days ago, Mr. Billy gate and his group say they wanna Dim the sun and I Look at them with pity because I Know The ANCIENT of DAYS is Laughing over them.

There is absolutely Nothing anyone can do about the Climate.
There is Nothing anyone can do to alter the sun , the moon , the Star or whatever.

There is a time for Everything under the Earth.
Now is the time for the Climate to Change and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This Dispensation is coming to a close.

If we need something better, what should be done is that a Summit be called for at the UN headquarters for all Nations represented by their leaders to Bow to GOD ALMIGHTY and plead for HIS Mercy for all the Wickedness, Abominations, killings, Abortions and evils going on Worldwide. Then we can ask HIM in Prayers to give us a better weather/Climate.

Any other thing apart from this is a Comprehensive waste of time and Resources which will bring in more Disaters.
[/s]

Engineering will dim the sun. Forget about this your fictitious story lines.

Science is God
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Slurity(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2021
slivertongue:
osinbajo will represent him. say no to lifelessness
lifelessness rule a country of 200million people for complete 2 terms, I prefer to be that kind of lifeless
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2021
Slurity:
lifelessness rule a country of 200million people for complete 2 terms, I prefer to be that kind of lifeless
the shame on afonjaz who supports d almajiriz to put d lifeless one there in a shithole country

Hope u get same luck if it is what u wish to be like
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by witnezHD(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Summit in Futility..

The More you do all these so called Climate change summit and Whatever, the more Deadly events hit the Earth.

Just few days ago, Mr. Billy gate and his group say they wanna Dim the sun and I Look at them with pity because I Know The ANCIENT of DAYS is Laughing over them.

There is Nothing anyone can do to alter the sun , the moon , the Star or whatever.

Now is the time for the Climate to Change and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This Dispensation is coming to a close.

If we need something better, what should be done is that a Summit be called for at the UN headquarters for all Nations represented by their leaders to Bow to GOD ALMIGHTY and plead for HIS Mercy for all the Wickedness, Abominations, killings, Abortions and evils going on Worldwide. Then we can ask HIM in Prayers to give us a better weather/Climate.

Any other thing apart from this is a Comprehensive waste of time and Resources which will bring in more Disaters.
No amount of pleading can change what is written pls .... are we really a bad and wicked generation or just this generation is just a victim of a bad prophecies.... pounder well before you reply
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Slurity(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2021
EmekaBlue:
the shame on afonjaz who supports d almajiriz to put d lifeless one there in a shithole country

Hope u get same luck if it is what u wish to be like
those you call alumajiri are the one that make OBJ and GET presidents if your memory is still working well you should remember. This same people you hate will still support the next president from southern Nigeria into power come 2023. Continue to hate without reason and continue to lose
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by blend504(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Change in digital time to previous today but as was last year october digital is ahead with some hour than analog clock. Notice that too
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Divine202: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2021
slivertongue:
osinbajo will represent him. say no to lifelessness
I doubt
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by 22brains(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Divine202: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
Buhari never travel this year?
grin
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by BuBBley(f): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
I hope they discuss the black soot in Portharcourt, Rivers State
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by gaftsoil(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants, how market?
You are evil
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by bigwig071(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
I see trap
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by 3verblazing(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
zangaozanga:
What is he going to do there?
sign attendance
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by CanadaCars(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Summit in Futility..

But it is not possible for world rulers to do that because the bible tells us that the world political system are under the control of Satan, like you rightly said this system of things is going down nothing can stop it, it is like a sinking ship, the only wise thing to do in a sinking ship is to get a life jacket and a like boat, our l"ife boat/jacket in this sinking ship" is to form and maintain a close relationship with God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by Righteousness2(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
CanadaCars:

But it is not possible for world rulers to do that because the bible tells us that the world political system are under the control of Satan, like you rightly said this system of things is going down nothing can stop it, it is like a sinking ship, the only wise thing to do in a sinking ship is to get a life jacket and a like boat, our l"ife boat/jacket in this sinking ship" is to form and maintain a close relationship with God.
Absolutely
Re: Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit by nedekid: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Abeg VP should just represent us jare before oga blunders, cos he certainly would only understand the discuss if it has cows ie NNAMA as the topic for discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Demand ₦60,000 To Track Phone Numbers Of Bandits Threatening To Attack / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency / Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.