Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Oceanic Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank (1994 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank by platoo: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2007
Hello, Anyone got an idea on Oceanic bank recruitment process.i have jus ben invited for an interview, what should i expect.

Thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank by xcop(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2007
please endeavor to always tell ur fellow colleagues where u re going for the interview, cos it wasnt only you that wrote the apptitude. alot of others wrote it and i ll like to know when they start calling for interview. We are all here to share info. CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSS, Men. You ll get the job
Re: Oceanic Bank by kachux80(f): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2007
hi just try as much as possible not to be nervous,  be very friendly, since its an entry level interview it would be more of what you did in school , why you want to work for us ,where you want to be in the next five years, just relatively easy questions you should be able to ans as a graduate,had mine in abuja last two months , pray and hope in god ,best of luck.
Re: Oceanic Bank by nickodu(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2007
ATTN: PLATOO

HI PLS CAN U TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE U WROTE THE TEST AND THE DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW. PLS I WOULD NEED THOSE INFO URGENTLY. THANKS
Re: Oceanic Bank by Etoo: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2007
Hi, guy what kind of question are u asking? What are you still going to do with the venue of the aptitude. The first guy asked of interview question while u are asking him of the venue of the test.
Be serious and know what to do at the right time.
Congratulation man, for your success in the aptitude test.
Re: Oceanic Bank by nickodu(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2007
etoo, if u dont have an answer 2 someones question maybe u just keep ur mouth shot or be still logout. people like u only seem to look at the sun to find stains in it.
maybe u have a problem with english language cos i know the test is past and i asked 4 the venue an dated he WROTE (PAST TENSE) the test, so i can use to monitor mine.
and mind u every one on this forum has a reason 4 every question asked , so if u dont understand cos probably u r dumb,those that do respond.
Re: Oceanic Bank by deyour(f): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2007
Why not search this job forum, there are so many interview tips you can go through.
Please can you tell us when and where you wrote the test that got you short listed for the interview, so i can know if it was the same test i sat for . Thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank by lizzymbo: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2007
Pls I want to know if I can reapply for oceanic bank again because sine I applied least year august I have not be call for any test.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Attachment Placement in a reputable ICT Firm / Lite Global Concept Interview / Academic Representatives Needed For Immediate Employment In All 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.