Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,169 members, 7,852,977 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Woman Raped Man At Gunpoint; Took His $200, Credit Cards And Iphone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raped Man At Gunpoint; Took His $200, Credit Cards And Iphone (3676 Views)

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Woman Raped Man At Gunpoint; Took His $200, Credit Cards And Iphone by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thermodynamics:

There is no trauma anywhere, how did the man get an erection? he doesn't have any physical injury anywhere, nigga just enjoyed the ride.
The only painful thing is that they stole his phone and money, if not, I would have said the guy was lucky.

Me I de find who wan rape me at gun point.

Ha oga i don't wish that on my enemy imagine if the lady is hiv positive? Or std or sti positive sex against your wish is bad and if the lass is Hot she should get vibrator what they did is pure wickedness end of.
Re: Woman Raped Man At Gunpoint; Took His $200, Credit Cards And Iphone by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
vikithor:
learn how to drive better than you ever thought possible.learn how to drive manual or automatic cars,learn about basic vehicle maintenance,call us for driving license and vehicle documents. see contacts below

Oga i want learn to dey drive (fly) aeroplane grin grin oya put me through grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS / Female Student Performs MouthAction On Her Classmate In South Africa (18+) / Ignore What's Circulating On Social Media, This Is What Happened At Toll Gate Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.