Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) (686 Views)

Oniduro Mi: Adeyinka Alaseyori Gains More Followers On Instagram After Tope Alab / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth One Year After Major Surgery To Remove 8kg Of Fibroid / Mr Nwabueze Okika is missing.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by Stubborn82: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hi Nairalander, I need your help on this case.

Last year my nephew with the help of a secret travel agency which we don't know their agency name and
address, took her to Libya.

Here is the story(please pardon my grammar)
For some years my nephew (Tope) has bn trying to travel out of the country to seek good life, unfortunately that plan got her into trouble that we got to know lately.

The story of her missing was broke by her sister who is currently in Libya, she said Tope contacted some agency in Libya who promised to bring her over the agency were the one to finance her travel fee and there after she will refund all they spend to take her to Libya and other contracts agreements.

According to her sister, she said she was waiting for her to call So that she can go and see her, but unfortunately Tope didn't call, a day later she didn't hear from her either, she was panic and began to talk to some Nigerian she knows in Libya to help her out.

To cut the story short, she said some good people she asked for help about her sister said, they have killed her and thrown her corpse into the sea, "what did she do to them?" She asked and the response she get was that Tope was proven stubborn and hardheaded, that's they killed her, some of the people warn her sister not to dig beyond that, or else she too would be killed.

She is scare and contacted her mother to inform her about what happened. The mother seek for a prophet who assured her that she was still alive but was in a terrible and bad condition.

We have tried all we can do here in Nigeria, we don't know this agency that took her to Libya we don't know who to contact in Libya, in fact we dont know what else to do, we need help to find her.

I am pleading to you, we need your advice or any help that can lead us to finding her.

Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by igboarenice: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
have you contacted NIDCOM?
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by Stubborn82: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
igboarenice:
have you contacted NIDCOM?

Please who is this NIDCOM and how can I contact them
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by Righteousness2(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Only GOD can locate her and get her back.
Take her Matter to GOD in Prayers , Believe and Let Him do his work. In due Season you will see her.
I Have seen a case similar to this. His People were tired already, as they didn't hear from him for more than 10years. Only one of his sisters believed he was still alive and she kept on Praying and Believing GOD.

How the young came back was a Mystery because he didn't know how he came back to Nigeria. He Was in front of a shop in Tartared cloths , bushy hair and all that. He looked like a mad man.
The Miracle there is that the shop were he found was the shop of the Sister who was praying for Him. What he remembered was that he was outside the country . How he found himself at the shop, he does not know!

Believe! Pray! Serve GOD in Holiness and Righteousness and with all your Heart. If she is alive, She will return.
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by illicit(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
shocked
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by Stubborn82: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Only GOD can locate her and get her back.
Take her Matter to GOD in Prayers , Believe and Let Him do his work. In due Season you will see her.
I Have seen a case similar to this. His People were tired already, as they didn't hear from him for more than 10years. Only one of his sisters believed he was still alive and she kept on Praying and Believing GOD.

How the young came back was a Mystery because he didn't know how he came back to Nigeria. He Was in front a shop in Tartared cloths , bushy hair and all that. He looked like a mad man.
The Miracle there is that the shop were he found was the shop of the Sister who was praying for Him. What he remembered was that he was outside the country . How he found himself at the shop, he does not know!

Believe! Pray! Serve GOD in Holiness and Righteousness and with all your Heart. If she is alive, She will return.

Thanks, we never stop praying

1 Like

Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by Enoch07: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
things are happening
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2021
Fine gal naim plan to enter Libya, and she promised to pay the agent all the money wey he spend...that means she no spend shi shi for the travel....maybe the agent link her to olosho work so that she go pay am bck.

make una give her time.....her body count nvr reach stars for sky, she will show face when she pay her debt finish
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2021
I blame that lifeless man in Aso rock.

Libya wey no get level reach Onitsha market naim our ppl dey run to...this corntree don cast!
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2021
Not all traveling out are worth the risk.
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by adadike(f): 1:29am On Mar 28, 2021
May God locate her in Jesus name. I heard of the human milk factory at Abuja where they tricked and kidnapped young girls for the sole purpose of producing human milk for sale, you can use the police to trace her.
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by uboma(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2021
@Stubborn88,

Ask your sister to get in touch with the Libyan Red Cross with the information of the missing relative. A trace will be initiated, who knows, she may be found.
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by Stubborn82: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2021
uboma:
@Stubborn88,

Ask your sister to get in touch with the Libyan Red Cross with the information of the missing relative. A trace will be initiated, who knows, she may be found.

Ok, thanks, I will do that
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by PenisCaP: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
adadike:
May God locate her in Jesus name. I heard of the human milk factory at Abuja where they tricked and kidnapped young girls for the sole purpose of producing human milk for sale, you can use the police to trace her.

Lemao I don't understand grin grin this comment made me laugh so hard
Wetin concerns this ur comment and the topic now?
Re: A Year After, Tope Is Still Missing (photo) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
adadike:

This is a clear case of not understanding the topic, creating your own topic and it's content. Reminds me of Nigerian politicians and their mode of answering questions.
Ada is really your strength

(1) (Reply)

Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter / Who Was The Best Nigerian Gospel Act At The Experience ? / What Does A Blind Man C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.