Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter (690 Views)

IBEDC Indirect Estimated Billing For Pre-paid Meter Customer / Exclusive: Ikeja Electricity Chock Consumers, Imposes New Levies On Pre-paid Met / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter by phildee77(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
For those people using analogue meter before and are now on prepaid meter, which do you prefer.
Note: Am not talking about those on estimated billing system.[b][/b]

Re: Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter by Inspiration007: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
I think they're the same thing. The only difference is that the analogue meter is more like a post paid meter while the other is a prepaid meter.

1 Like

Re: Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
A...

If it's not prepaid then it postpaid.
Which one is analogue and prepaid again?

1 Like

Re: Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter by Plomo: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
When I had the postpaid meter, my freezer was on most of the time and my bill ranged from 5k to 6k, 7k per month…..until estimated billing started.

But with the prepaid meter, I find that when I don’t put on my freezer, I use the 200 units I buy for a solid 2.5 months. But it lasts barely a month if I use my freezer.

I use power saver bulbs and only put on the tv when I have visitors, asides that, it’s bulbs, fan, laptop, various chargers and the occasional pressing iron.
Re: Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Depends on who you are

How many houses have this?

For now, Analogue is better.. Why can i buy light and obviously paying more than...Analogue. Meanwhile Analogue get better supply than myself...

Aside, Analogue makes NEPA officials security operatives. Add some spy police to them lipsrsealed

Nigerians are not ready for prepaid... That's why it depends on who you are.

Hi, Drabeey was Here
Re: Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter by lilvicky68(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Prepaid is better..no too much talk with NEPA

2 Likes

Re: Pre-paid Meter Vs The Analogue Meter by lifenajeje(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Plomo:
When I had the postpaid meter, my freezer was on most of the time and my bill ranged from 5k to 6k, 7k per month…..until estimated billing started.

But with the prepaid meter, I find that when I don’t put on my freezer, I use the 200 units I buy for a solid 2.5 months. But it lasts barely a month if I use my freezer.

What's the power ratings for your freezer ?

Did u get it brand new or fairly used?

https://naijassador.com/

I use power saver bulbs and only put on the tv when I have visitors, asides that, it’s bulbs, fan, laptop, various chargers and the occasional pressing iron.

What's the power rating fit your freezer?

Did u get it brand new or tokunbo?

naijassador.com

(1) (Reply)

After 15 Years Blackout, Lawmaker Donates 500KVA Transformer To Osun Community / MTN Nigeria CEO, Karl Toriola In Sex Scandal / Movavi Video Suite Crack 24.3.3 + Activation Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.