Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Poll: I Aspire To Rebuild , Expand Infrastructure For Economic Growth- Azubogu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: I Aspire To Rebuild , Expand Infrastructure For Economic Growth- Azubogu (227 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead / Local Government Poll: I Will Not Select Chairmen, Says Governor Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poll: I Aspire To Rebuild , Expand Infrastructure For Economic Growth- Azubogu by TonyRazor(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tony Okafor, Awka
Anambra poll: I aspire to rebuild , expand infrastructure for economic growth- Azubogu

A Frontline Governorship aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, Honourable Chris Azubogu, has said his aspiration is to rebuild and expand infrastructure for economic development.
Azubogu, known as Mr Project, spoke in Nnewi, Anambra State.

He said," My aspiration to govern Anambra State is to rebuild and expand our infrastructure and lay the foundation for future economic transformation and overall development of our state._

He added," I will be the Governor of Anambra State that will treat each community as a key stakeholder in our proposed Anambra development agenda.

" For example, if there was one thing our fathers did in Nnewi, it was turning a normal village, Nnewi into a strong Industrial/Commercial hub without waiting for the government. This attracted the world into Nnewi, turning it into a cluster for 'Business Tourism.'

“If elected as the Governor of Anambra State come November 6, we shall replicate the Nnewi experiment across Anambra State through the creation of sectoral hubs that will bring the world into Anambra on what I call 'Economic Tourism.'

"The Nnewi Industrial and Commercial hubs were created by the people themselves. And I can tell you that this election is about how to use the instrumentality of government to stimulate the aspirations of our people for fast-paced growth and development of our state.”

Re: Poll: I Aspire To Rebuild , Expand Infrastructure For Economic Growth- Azubogu by triple996(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
grin
when kaduna is already half way
anambra is only planning
chai
who did this to igbos

(1) (Reply)

LOWER NIGER BLOC POLITICIANS SHOULD ANSWER FOR TRANSFER PEOPLE’S WEALTH TO AREWA / Akpabio Brought Rodnap To Ekere For N16bn NDDC Building Contract / Dickson Tasks Imo Indigenes, Others To Sheath Their Swords And Work Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.