Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience (620 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs / Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by supercase1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
How is aba,since the news of 16 alleged unknown own gunmen was killed how is the town since the millitary stormed in.

share your experiences.
Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by AfonjaFula: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Aba no get dat tym

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Share experience
Na d soldiers go share their experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by Rodwave: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lol.. You think say Aba na Lagos where jobless urchins full? Them no get that time mr man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by supercase1(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Share experience
Na d soldiers go share their experience
How is the situation of things over there,a friend of mine said that his brother and family there can't sleep with two eyes closed because of gunshots,is that true.
Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by 33komkom(m): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2021
Nothing dey happen, Aba de cool.
Bad belle people wan hear bad news.
But God go shame dem all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by supercase1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
33komkom:
Nothing dey happen, Aba de cool.
Bad belle people wan hear bad news.
But God go shame dem all
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by Biafrannuke: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
16 ESN indeed. Some of those guys killed wore face cap and face mask and presumably had one pump action rifle and two machetes, riding on regular motorcycles. No squad on a mission will go with those. They are most probably a community vigilante members on routine patrol, that's how they normally appear.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by buckeyemedia: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Biafrannuke:
16 ESN indeed. Some of those guys killed wore face cap and face mask and presumably had one pump action rifle and two machetes, riding on regular motorcycles. No squad on a mission will go with those. They are most probably a community vigilante members on routine patrol, that's how they normally appear.
Keep your useless assumptions to yourself, that was not the question asked, Mumu ESN boys scout, what did you expect them to wear, police uniforms or Military camouflage?
Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by supercase1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Biafrannuke:
as much as I don't believe anything this useless govt tells let's be truthful to ourselves, I strongly believe ESN had been infiltrated,the recruitment process wasn't that thorough,how would ESN go and recruit Nigerian Soldiers,isn't that stupid let me tell out of 100 Nigerian Soldiers that join ESN 10 might be spies,a well organized millitia group operate in uttermost complexity that if the members were arrested they won't even have detailed information about key management and logistics of the group,that why you see all qualda Al Shaban and other groups function because the fighters don't even know the source of their weapons and key information,they only know those in their locality and fighters suppose not to even know the house of their fellow fighters in the area once arrested fresh member joins and the cycle continues.all these are complex logistics ESN organisers ought to consider before launching the outfit.

Nnamdi Kanu talks too much no be everything person dey talk

I think ESN is compromised and that's very disheartening embarassed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by Biafrannuke: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
supercase1:

as much as I don't believe anything this useless govt tells let's be truthful to ourselves, I strongly believe ESN had been infiltrated,the recruitment process wasn't that thorough,how would ESN go and recruit Nigerian Soldiers,isn't that stupid let me tell out of 100 Nigerian Soldiers that join ESN 10 might be spies,a well organized millitia group operate in uttermost complexity that if the members were arrested they won't even have detailed information about key management and logistics of the group,that why you see all qualda Al Shaban and other groups function because the fighters don't even know the source of their weapons and key information,they only know those in their locality and fighters suppose not to even know the house of their fellow fighters in the area once arrested fresh member joins and the cycle continues.all these are complex logistics ESN organisers ought to consider before launching the outfit.

Nnamdi Kanu talks too much no be everything person dey talk

I think ESN is compromised and that's very disheartening embarassed
Just shut up and Bleep off!
Re: Soldiers In Aba:residents Share Your Experience by supercase1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Just shut up and Bleep off!
U don't do things with sentiments,a wise man listens and make observations,but a foolish man charge in rage without reasoning

Proverb

(1) (Reply)

Video And Photos Of The House Of Governor Hope Uzodima Of Imo State On Fire / Smart Adeyemi Denies Lamentations ,insists He Was Quoted Out Of Context. / A Nigeria in which we will play a second fiddle is most unacceptable—Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.