Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

One Sure Thing That Destroys Friendship. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Sure Thing That Destroys Friendship. (146 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Sure Thing That Destroys Friendship. by femmix112(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hello guys.i Need your advice on this.

There is this friend of mine he spends money without thinking, or let me say bad spending habit, To the extent that he prefers spending his school fees on shopping even after doing some shopping he won't still be satisfied, until one day our school fees payment portal was about to close he was so shocked cause he was broke and he has not paid his school fees not paying his school fees that day means he would fall all his courses for that semester.

So I lend him 20k I know it was a stupid idea considering the fact that he has squandered large amount of money in my presence also he was given the school fees from home which he spent on clothes and if he didn't pay the money he might drop out of school if I hadn't lend him that money.

Omo since then we have become foes he started avoiding me he claims he has no money but I don't think he is being truthful so I don't know if I should be patient with him or seize his Chrome book cuz that the only valuable thing I can collect from him cuz he spend money stupidly. But I know one thing he is not making effort to pay me cus my friends usually see him in a bet shop and that not good for someone in depth.

Please o for this economy 20k no be change for a student o and again don't lend your friend an amount you can't afford to lose it kills friendship.

ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Thing That Destroys Friendship. by ayterajah(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Why asking again .... you know the right thing to do and you're still asking .....at the end you still dey give advice.

Ogbeni plz moveee

(1) (Reply)

Ibori Loot: Return Deltans’ Monies, Or Else…- Deltans Warn FG / The Mysterious Origins Of “April” / Let Christ Rule Your Hearts - Governor Willie Obiano Easter Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.