Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

An Appeal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Appeal (912 Views)

An Appeal For Help / A Passionate Appeal To Parents / Appeal For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal by Ventonyl: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Modified

I am currently in the middle of exams in one of the universities in Nigeria. On Friday last week, while preparing to go for a 9am exam, my phone fell and the screen got damaged. I've spent this week sourcing for money to replace it all to no avail. All our lectures this semester have been done online on WhatsApp and Telegram. All the videos, voicenotes, materials/pdfs are softcopies and I've been unable to study because of this. Printing is out of the options because these materials and textbooks run into hundreds of pages that'll cost too much.
I have exhausted every option I have including trying loan apps.
No one will lend me their phone as they need it to read too. Those who have finished exams have travelled back. I'm in a dilemma. I'm depressed and downcast. My exams this week have gone badly, I don't know what to do. Hence here I am, asking for help.
It would would cost 18k to fix the screen.
Please help in whatever way you can. I have 4k already.

Modified - Someone called me a scammer and reposted my numbers and AC number I attached to this post. I reposted this to provide context for those who are reading now. I was forced to to drop proof down below to clear my name. I'm still in need.
Re: An Appeal by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Only scammers and members of Nl almajiri community write phone numbers and account details like you did.

No sane person will take you serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: An Appeal by Coldplay007(f): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 6:17am On Mar 28, 2021
Maybe coming here was a mistake afterall
Re: An Appeal by dobnina(f): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Coldplay007 post=100270849]For the internet,

Modified.
Re: An Appeal by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2021
Coldplay007:
For the internet,
1225175999 - Access bank. 09079122862 - phone number.
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2021
dobnina:

Let me quickly quote this.
Incase he comes back with another sob story.
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 7:19am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2021
Im sure youve seen the proof. Kindly unquote me and modify your comments

Cc: dobnina catfishing Coldplay007
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Coldplay007
dobnina
Catfishing

You all quoted and reposted my details wrongfully tagging me a scam. I'm sure you've seen the proof i dropped earlier along with the tags as your last seen shows you've been online. Please kindly modify my details as i'm very concerned about my identity. I've been unable to get the help i need, it's my cross and i'll carry. But if you were so quick to label me scam without confirming, at least be able to correct your wrong impression.
Re: An Appeal by Coldplay007(f): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ventonyl:
Coldplay007
dobnina
Catfishing

You all quoted and reposted my details wrongfully tagging me a scam. I'm sure you've seen the proof i dropped earlier along with the tags as your last seen shows you've been online. Please kindly modify my details as i'm very concerned about my identity. I've been unable to get the help i need, it's my cross and i'll carry. But if you were so quick to label me scam without confirming, at least be able to correct your wrong impression.

Nobody is calling you a scam.. if you seek help on the internet, it is only proper to leave a trail so that people can track whether you are a serial internet help seeker.. you wont have any issues if it is a one time thing..

I will do a small transfer to you. Take care.
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Coldplay007:

Nobody is calling you a scam.. if you seek help on the internet, it is only proper to leave a trail so that people can track whether you are a serial internet help seeker.. you wont have any issues if it is a one time thing..

I will do a small transfer to you. Take care.

I can't thank you enough. You sent me 5k. Thank you very much. It'll go a long way. I'll make sure to come back here and post the pictures of the repaired screen. I'll keep sourcing for funds. Thank you so very much. And I understand now why you reposted the details. I got paranoid for fear of somebody using the story details and the picture I posted earlier to for dubious reasons. That's why I deleted. Thanks once again.
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Someone just sent me 5k. That makes 10 thousand naira. Sir Daniel, thank you very much. It's sad I don't know your moniker so I can tag you but if you're seeing this, you've quelled my current fear. Thank you very much.
I will post pictures of the repaired screen when it's done. May God bless and replenish you.
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Just got 5k credit from Sir Daniel again. Please reveal your moniker. I need people to help me thank you because I'm marvelled by your generosity. I short of words for appreciation. I can only say thank you, thank you and thank you once again. God bless and replenish you, guide and protect you, provide for you and sustain you and Coldplay007.
Re: An Appeal by GboyegaD(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thank God you are sorted. Best of luck in your exams.
Re: An Appeal by MamaGold4u: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2021
GboyegaD:
Thank God you are sorted. Best of luck in your exams.
Thank you sir
Re: An Appeal by Dradetosinije: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2021
Ventonyl:

I can't thank you enough. You sent me 5k. Thank you very much. It'll go a long way. I'll make sure to come back here and post the pictures of the repaired screen. I'll keep sourcing for funds. Thank you so very much. And I understand now why you reposted the details. I got paranoid for fear of somebody using the story details and the picture I posted earlier to for dubious reasons. That's why I deleted. Thanks once again.

So for just 15k you have exposed your details to the whole world.
A job recruiter or possible spouse would see this thread when they search your name on the internet.
Re: An Appeal by PuZZyNegro: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2021
Coldplay007:
For the internet,

1225175999- Access bank.
09079122862- phone number.

I need to be begged to unquote grin cheesy cool
Re: An Appeal by mutter(f): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2021
I am glad you got help and I can't wait to see the replaced phone.
Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
I finally got the phone repaired this evening.
Huge thank you to GboyegaD and Coldplay007 for their huge assistance. Wouldn't have got it done on time for the exams without their help. Thank you guys. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal by Ventonyl: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: An Appeal by GboyegaD(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dradetosinije:

A job recruiter or possible spouse would see this thread when they search your name on the internet.

He's committed no crime? He's working towards achieving his dreams so it wouldn't matter then.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal by SweetCunt97(f): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2021
Dradetosinije:

And so?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Sunny Nneji- The Oruka Crooner / If Nigerian Women Were To Pay Men's Groom Price... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.