Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Some Nigerians Want Ebuka Out As Bbnaija Host; Ebuka Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Some Nigerians Want Ebuka Out As Bbnaija Host; Ebuka Responds (989 Views)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Steps Out In Style / Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerians Want Ebuka Out As Bbnaija Host; Ebuka Responds by FASTNG24TV: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2021
How drama can spring out of the blue is forever a mystery. How all of a sudden, from nowhere. Recently, there was a sudden uprising against current Big Brother Naija host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu which is something that we just didn't understand so of course we had to go digging to find out and now we are ready to present to you guys with everything that happened.

If you have been confused about all of the dragging and lashing Ebuka have been getting, then stick around cuz we are about to tell you what caused it, what people

(including fellow celebrities and Ex-BBNaija housemates) said about it, and finally what Ebuka himself said about the whole drama.

Are you ready to dive in? Then let's go!

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I60SPCTDFs here[/url]
Re: Why Some Nigerians Want Ebuka Out As Bbnaija Host; Ebuka Responds by meobizy(f): 4:54am On Mar 28, 2021
I have data. I’m not ready to watch that.

(1) (Reply)

"I'd Rather Be A Single Mother Than Be With A Man Who Cheats" Bbnaija Star, Ifu / Bbnaija Dorathy Joins Popular Actresses, Inidima Okojie, Sharon Ojah To Model 4 / Bbnaija Two Wild Cards Finally Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.