Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion (38383 Views)

Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion / Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by jimmyolasun: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Is he Igbo or Yoruba?
Make we know fes

his father is Yoruba and mother Igbo but his parents migrated to Cameroon where dem born am before dem wan japa enter France to go work for sand mine

2 Likes

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Jopem: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2021
Black they say, is truly king.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Casham: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Is he Igbo or Yoruba?
Make we know fes
for the love all goodness, please stop all these ethnicity rubbish. Many useless bigots have done enough damage already. We become hypocrites when we shout "RACISM", while we are here hating on each other. Please stop. PLEASE!

4 Likes

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2021
I hope you can say the same of Super Eagles and Flying Eagles national football teams. Stop being tribalistic.
compton11:
the guy is in upcoming fast and furious!

among the three names mentioned two are Yoruba.

our brothers from the east side won't like this news.

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by compton11(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
I hope you can say the same of Super Eagles and Flying Eagles national football teams. Stop being tribalistic.
cos Yoruba are in flying and super eagle too.

so what are u trying to say?
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Iamgrey5(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Adesanya is middle weight campion above kamuru usman

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by mostHandsome01: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2021
bennysnipes:
FRANCIS NGANNOU, The Predator as he is called knocked out Stipe Miocic in the #UFC260 to become the New Heavyweight Champions of the World.

The new UFC Heavyweight Champion Francis Ngannou put together an incredible 5 fight winning streak culminating in the title!

✅ Curtis Blaydes
✅ Cain Velasquez
✅ Junior dos Santos
✅ Jairzinho Rozenstruick
✅ Stipe Miocic

It may interest you to know that:

Francis Ngannou:
- Worked at the sand mines since he was a child.
- traveled across africa to france
- homeless in Paris
- start training at the age of 25
- Today becomes The New UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Cameroon and Atrica now has a new Heavyweight Champion.

No continent holds more UFC titles in the men's division than Africa.

3 KINGS

Francis Ngannou - World Heavyweight Champion (Cameroon).

Kamaru Usman - World Welterweight Champion (Nigeria).

Israel Adesanya - World Featherweight Champion (Nigeria).

#UFC #UFC260

Written by Amama Benn Benedict.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/sport/mma/856459/jon-jones-francis-ngannou-knocks-out-stipe-miocic-ufc-260-heavyweight-champion-megan-fox-kourtney-kardashian-las-vegas/amp/
Edit your post, Israel Adesanya is the UFC Middle Weight Champion. He fights in an heavier weight class than Usman Kamaru.

4 Likes

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by chiboyo(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2021
salbis:
What all our failed leaders can't do for decades, these three Kings have done it, making Africa proud.

Israel Adesanya is the middleweight Champion

3 Likes

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by mymadam(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2021
compton11:

shocked Which TWO?
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by OneKinGuy(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2021
meobizy:
This guy will tear Jon Jones apart. I honestly saw Miocic winning this until Ngannou sprawled to defend a takedown. An Ngannou who can wrestle is a scary man. I like how a division full of men willing to get a quick knockout within the first round now has every competitor learning wrestling and BJJ for advantages. Na so I for lose money if I was a betting individual.
Jon Jones is a Viper. They guy want to kill anyone he fights with. I just hope he doesn't pin down Ngannou in Tha octagon.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by lkillbrokehoes: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2021
Congrats to him, he deserves it.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by roomus(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2021
Adesanya is actually world middleweight champion not featherweight ,

OP kindly correct that

salbis:
What all our failed leaders can't do for decades, these three Kings have done it, making Africa proud.

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by semyman: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2021
Adesanya Israel is a middleweight champion

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by semyman: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Israel Adesanya that recently had a shot at the Light Heavy Championship is the one OP is putting in featherweight, why not on straw weight?
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by toprealman: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Cooldiipo:
This is a good news. Black is king!Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Ready to impress!

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Drop that silly notion that blacks are superior to white folks. Let's embrace unity.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Brushstrokes20: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2021
Awesome!..it's Africa to the world!
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by AyakaDunukofia: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2021
IT IS UNIMAGINABLE THAT A NIGERIAN WON THE WBO CRUISERWEIGHT BELT TO BECOME THE CRUISERWEIGHT BOXING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, AND NO SINGLE NEWS OUTLET IN NIGERIA DEEMED IT FIT TO TELL NIGERIANS. ONLY THE BRITISH CELEBRATED IT 7 DAYS AGO.
HERE THEY ARE CELEBRATING A CAMEROONIAN.

LAWRENCE OKOLIE, THE NEW WBO WORLD CRUISERWEIGHT BOXING CHAMPION

Something is terribly wrong with Nigerians.

[img] https://www.boxingnewsonline.net/lawrence-okolie-seizes-wbo-cruiserweight-title/ [/img]

[img] [/img]

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Yungmil: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2021
meobizy:
This guy will tear Jon Jones apart. I honestly saw Miocic winning this until Ngannou sprawled to defend a takedown. An Ngannou who can wrestle is a scary man. I like how a division full of men willing to get a quick knockout within the first round now has every competitor learning wrestling and BJJ for advantages. Na so I for lose money if I was a betting individual.
bbj and wresting is good only if u can escape a punch as bad as that of Francis ngonnu. but respect to the eagle khabib, that guys ground and pound has no mate. bones is very good in submission on the ground, so he has a chance against ngonnu
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by pickatyou1: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2021
Congratulations big man
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Harnny(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2021
Cooldiipo:
This is a good news. Black is king!Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Ready to impress!

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Contact me please
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by 2kurupt(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2021
3 Kings cool

Africans be ferocious in combat sports. Every punch & jab carries with it all the frustration, disrespect, failures due to bad leadership, deprivation etc
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by SmartyPants(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2021
compton11:

Only one is Yoruba.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Youngmoney21: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2021
northvietnam:

Do u mean block chain Bitcoin wallet ?
yes
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Alejoas(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2021
Harnny:

Contact me please

08065.31.6307, got ba.nned grin

Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Ready to impress!

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by SmartyPants(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2021
jimmyolasun:

his father is Yoruba and mother Igbo but his parents migrated to Cameroon where dem born am before dem wan japa enter France to go work for sand mine

Lol. You just made this up, didn't you?

Come on, he is a pure Cameroonian who grew up in a village.

He worked in the quarry in Cameroon not in France.

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by hatakekakashi: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2021
compton11:

So kamaru Usman is Yourba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates / Gymnastics: Checkout These Amazing Workout I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.