Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion (38386 Views)

Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion / Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by fidelis911: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Awoo88:

Adesanya is a former champion. He should correct that too

Please tell him....
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by palechestnut: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Awoo88:

His belt was not up, rather his opponent's
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by jamoscofield(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Most of y'all don't follow UFC, you just go and copy headline and come pour here on NL. and the OP without verifying and the MODs will sillyly move this to front page for people to digest.

1. Israel Adesanya is a Middleweight champion and not featherweight. that to me is an insult I swear, featherweight fa.
2. Israel Adesanya is still the current Middleweight champion.

3. why are you all forgetting Arjamin Sterling who just won a Bantamweight champion.? no be Africa America him be also?.

anyways, if Dana white is on NL. he should please make up this fight between stipe Miocic and Jon Jones, the winner should face a bout between Champion Ngannou and Derek Lewis.
I rest my case.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by todugo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin kiss kikikikiki.It is wat it is.....
Pavore9:

He is from Cameroon, so you can now rest.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Awoo88: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
palechestnut:

His belt was not up, rather his opponent's
You mean his last fight was not a title defence?
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by tit(f): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
lokito:

Israel Adesanya is not Featherweight Champion. Middle Weight.....What insult

I surprise poo
How come featherweight come big pass welterweight?
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
jamoscofield:
Most of y'all don't follow UFC, you just go and copy headline and come pour here on NL. and the OP without verifying and the MODs will sillyly move this to front page for people to digest.

1. Israel Adesanya is a Middleweight champion and not featherweight. that to me is an insult I swear, featherweight fa.
2. Israel Adesanya is still the current Middleweight champion.

3. why are you all forgetting Arjamin Sterling who just won a Bantamweight champion.? no be Africa America him be also?.

anyways, if Dana white is on NL. he should please make up this fight between stipe Miocic and Jon Jones, the winner should face a bout between Champion Ngannou and Derek Lewis.
I rest my case.

It's wrong information but what is "insult" about it? The biggest earners in the UFC are lightweights - especially Conor Mcgregor and Khabib - who are 2 weight divisions below middleweights. You think respect is about size?
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by roomus(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Adesanya is still the middleweight champion, his belt was not on the line during his fight with Jan...he only attempted to get the light heavyweight belt

Awoo88:

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Mide3367: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yarok:

I have wallet with transaction history of over 13k dollar since 2016 though
this guy na scammer.. He scammed me of 100usd today
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by supercase1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
compton11:
t[s]he guy is in upcoming fast and furious!

among the three names mentioned two are Yoruba.

our brothers from the east side won't like this news[/s].

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by themanderon: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2021
The guy that recorded the heaviest punch in UFC history. Why wont the former champ go to sleep after such a heavy hammer landed on his face.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by 2loadedguy: 2:47am On Mar 29, 2021
Parachoko:
Africans are dominating the UFC
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Cousin9999: 5:57am On Mar 29, 2021
*record scratch*
Miocic: Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here. Let me start from the beginning.

Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Cujo007: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Actually Kamaru Usman is not yoruba. He's from Auchi, Edo state.
compton11:
the guy is in upcoming fast and furious!

among the three names mentioned two are Yoruba.

our brothers from the east side won't like this news.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by compton11(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2021
Malawian:

Until the day one Okoro guy steps into the ring with any of them, I will personally be there to make sure they can't flee the ring like that guy from Efe Ajagba fight.
the way that Inna will run on that day gringrin
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by compton11(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Because Yorubas don't dominate in soccer as you would want us to believe they do in UFC. The Igbos have had a near dominant appearance in the national football team, film industry, commerce and also in music, but when have you heard anyone boasting about that.
super eagle highest goal scorer is still Yoruba
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by Malawian(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
compton11:
the way that Inna will run on that day gringrin
You mistake who will do the fleeing.
Re: Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion by jamoscofield(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

It's wrong information but what is "insult" about it? The biggest earners in the UFC are lightweights - especially Conor Mcgregor and Khabib - who are 2 weight divisions below middleweights. You think respect is about size?

Huncle, Did you just say biggest earners are lightweights!? Lol. why is it called heavyweight and why do fighters try to move to a upper weight class if it's not for the mulla.? & if respect isn't about size, we can as well call for a bout between Triple C & The Black Beast or BonesVsSterling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates / Gymnastics: Checkout These Amazing Workout I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.