Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start (471 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by nabiz(m): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2021
If you are given 1.5 million as a house wife to start business, which of these two will choose

(1)PROVISIONS / FOOD STUFF BUSINESS

(2) PHONE ACCESSORIES BUSINESS WITH P.O.S AND CHARGING

PLS NOTE: The location may me either Awka in Anambra state or Abakaliki In Ebonyi state.
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by Spaceclenzy1(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by VEXT: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2021
Go for one.
You must make sale in a day...

1 Like

Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by Felabrity: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Restaurant in a busy place or importing of goods from china
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by DUNKA(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2021
nabiz:
If you are given 1.5 million as a house wife to start business, which of these two will choose

PLS NOTE: The location may me either Awka in Anambra state or Abakaliki In Ebonyi state.
Number 1 without question as even your enemy needs to eat and drink grin

1 Like

Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by Gbagura: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2021
nabiz:

Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by SavageResponse(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
Restaurant in a busy place or importing of goods from china

You're talking out of point!

Did you even read the question?
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by SavageResponse(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2021
nabiz:

Option 1 is a sure banker!
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by Felabrity: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2021
SavageResponse:

You're talking out of point!

Did you even read the question?
I gave her, let's say my own better options

Okay then, she should go with No 1

Food is a lucrative business in Nigeria

But it has to be in a busy or urban place

1 Like

Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by pkang: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2021
How many food store business are available in your area, if you can, enter market and sell rice, beans, groundnut, Okpa seed, and more.
If you find a good location, you go sell die. I no dey into this biz o but my nigga dey do am.
Re: With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2021
Engage in GARRI TRADING Business to Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt or Awka.

It is a very lucrative business.

We are doing the business.

WE PRAY that God will guide you to choose the right business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify And Avoid Scams / RMB (¥) / Sandtex, Dulux And Crown Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.