Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Withdraw Your Hard Earned Money With Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Your Hard Earned Money With Paypal (160 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Your Hard Earned Money With Paypal by TimDonald: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2021
HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH PAYPAL

How do you think a worker will feel working for 30 days and when it is time for salary, he/she sees nothing.

Disappointing isn't it?

The same applies to Freelancers and Business persons. When it is time to withdraw money, it becomes a big problem.

I have been in that situation before and I know how it feels. But now I can do so with ease.

If you will like to Open a Paypal account today and collect your money asap click on the link below now

https:///send?phone=2348038134854

Normally I charge 3-5k but because I am giving out discounts on my other courses this month. So all you have to pay is just N1,000

Here is what I will help you do
1.Open your PayPal account
2.Teach you how to link your Bank card to your Paypal
3.Open an Upwork account if you wish.

Come April, it goes back to N3,000

Do not delay.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Sachets Waste Business / Nairaland, Crypto And MLM / Bakery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.