Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Arewa Youths Blast Tinubu, Mock Him On Twitter (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Blast Tinubu, Mock Him On Twitter (Pictures) (6243 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / 2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Arewa Youths Blast Tinubu, Mock Him On Twitter (Pictures) by InvestinOwerri(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
donmixc:
the south ban me and delete all my posts because I blast and tell them the truth, tinubu think he can fool us with his political tour in our region, the southerners are day dreaming, they should focus more on their online countries, because power will never return to south, no infidel can rule over us be you yebboe or yelloba grin cheesy

Well, I really don't blame you because it's slaves and idiats like Tinubu who grovels on the floor just to prove how loyal and subservient he is, yet he is too dull to understand that the people he is dealing with are snakes.

The bullion van theif is just so shameless as he has continued in this dance of shame. I hope he won't commit suicide when his masters eventually throw him under the bus same way they did to Awo and MKO. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What The Gun Men That Attack Owerri Prison Told Prisoners / Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.