Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Let's Talk About 2023 Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk About 2023 Presidential Election. (564 Views)

Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023 / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Why Igbos Should Forget About 2023 Presidency – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About 2023 Presidential Election. by LeeSantos(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Disclaimer:
This is not a campaign or support to the candidates mentioned in the following paragraphs below. it's all an assumption, and In no way relates to foreseen outcome of 2023 presidential election

Former governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu popularly known as Jagaban. has been all over the news in this past few weeks. it is unclear if he intends picking the presidential form for the presidential race come 2023.

while some speculators has attributed his recent appearance to his presidential ambition. it is hard to say how many citizens are in support of him or not as there have been so many persons criticising is government and personal life.

No one knows tomorrow, and no one can predict electoral outcomes in this part of the world. What if after all the criticisms and ranting online and offline. he decided to run for presidency and eventually wins. my question is what will happen. will it still end up the same way we accepted our Buhari's fate and come online to vex out our anger. anger that won't even shake or move him a bit to resign?

after the first tenure of the present president, which obviously the citizens were already frustrated and angry for his tenure to quickly come to and end. but he still went ahead to win for the second time even when some citizens were saying it might lead to chaos, lawlessness and disorders or might even lead to ethnical war. which wasn't the case. The only place the war and disorders is happening is online, except from the endsars protest which was only targeted to police brutality. and not the government.

even if votes counts or not. it's clearly to state that Buhari contested twice and won twice btw 15&19.

my question now is what if Tinubu contest and eventually wins the 2023 presidential election. what will happen? keeping in mind that nothing has happened to the present administration even under heavy criticism and anger.
I have never for ice voted for Buhari. But he eventually became the president.

To me. I think nothing will happen, we will all still come online to rant and vex our complain and probably say things that won't even get to the president's desk.

I'm not a fan of his, or other politicians.
For every action there's more than one possible outcome.

If we only pick one result and one action, and the end result we got the shocks of our life.
Let not look at it from one side that he won't win, but also look at the other side of if he wins. No one know what tomorrow brings
If he picks the presidential form: Good
If he doesn't: Good.

Else{
If he wins: Good
If he doesn't win. Good.
}

so what's your our view and opinion?
Re: Let's Talk About 2023 Presidential Election. by kettykin: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2021
The father and author of corruption now wants to contest, how did Nigeria end up like this
Re: Let's Talk About 2023 Presidential Election. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2021
What would happen if he wins ? Nothing specifically ....I can only speak for my tribe

Except the few igbo one nigerianist would Begin to see what the rest of Igbos have been telling them, .. IPOB support would swell far beyond what u have now

IPOB might be so powerful they can recall representatives that fails to demand for referendum

Truth is north are in a big confusion now , retain power d watch Nigeria breaks , give Yorubas power and watch Igbos push far more than ever to break up , give Igbos power and risk the effect of restructuring even break up

For biafran supporters like me ... nothing can be better than denying this igbo politicians presidency , maybe then their eyes go open small
Re: Let's Talk About 2023 Presidential Election. by Asgard13: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu must urge to contest for President of Nigeria
Yoruba people are all behind him

Even Hausa Fulani are all behind him and osibanjo

God punish any Yoruba son wey no vote Tinubu

Ganduje already have 2.5 million registered voters for only Tinubu

Igbos don’t know politics
Hausa Fulani DONT know politics only Tinubu is Nigeria kingmaker
And will make himself king in 2023

Only that we sincere Nigerians are urging him not to be a coward to chicken out ..
He should be a lion and not give us excuses or step down

If not Yoruba people ....

Tinubu must contest....... 2023.. that’s all

The only master strategist in Nigeria according to yoruba people

We only want him to contest grin
Re: Let's Talk About 2023 Presidential Election. by ThatFairGuy1: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Asgard13:
Tinubu must urge to contest for President of Nigeria
Yoruba people are all behind him

Even Hausa Fulani are all behind him and osibanjo

God punish any Yoruba son wey no vote Tinubu

Ganduje already have 2.5 million registered voters for only Tinubu

Igbos don’t know politics
Hausa Fulani DONT know politics only Tinubu is Nigeria kingmaker
And will make himself king in 2023

Only that we sincere Nigerians are urging him not to be a coward to chicken out ..
He should be a lion and not give us excuses or step down

If not Yoruba people ....

Tinubu must contest....... 2023.. that’s all

The only master strategist in Nigeria according to yoruba people

We only want him to contest grin
No more Tinubu must contest APC primary again, it's now he must contest for Presidency.

You're disgraced with the former statement, you'll soon be disgrace with the latter.

Ipob and Sense, two parallel lines

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About 2023 Presidential Election. by Asgard13: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

No more Tinubu must contest APC primary again, it's now he must contest for Presidency.

You're disgraced with the former statement, you'll soon be disgrace with the latter.

Ipob and Sense, two parallel lines

Like this your pics

Like them .. like Tinubu

He must contest apc primaries before Na president
Make he go win primaries first

Yoruba human and ignorance...

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Has Been Vindicated By Not Backing Buhari – Fasoranti / FG Vaccine Fund Runs Into Crisis, Astrazeneca Scarcity Hits India / Osun 2022: Oranmiyan Movement Vows To Stop Oyetola’s 2nd Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.