Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Palm Sunday - Jesus And Untouched Horse - Pastors And Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Palm Sunday - Jesus And Untouched Horse - Pastors And Private Jet (406 Views)

Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Sunday - Jesus And Untouched Horse - Pastors And Private Jet by FishLaps: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2021
This Question will be brief ....

Don't Insult Pastors and Men Of God when you see them Buying Private Jets and Luxury Properties .....

Read John 14:12

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

So Jesus Insisted On Using Untouched Horse and You Think If There are Private Jets Those days he won't use it ......

Living Poor does not prove that you are a Good Christian ....

I Want to make it clear to you Today , When Jesus Was On earth , All his apostles are Millionaires .... Very Rich men ... Some are Fishers ... maybe you don't know how much it takes to buy a Ship for shipping ......

.... Some are farmers ..... Vine Farmers ....

Even the Grave he was buried in was given to him be a Billionaire friend who happens to be a friend to Pontius Pilate ... His name is Joseph of Arimathea.

When ever you Preach of Vanity .... NOTE THAT POVERTY IS ALSO Vanity ...

So I Want to Asked You This Question ....

Why Did Jesus Use New Horse , Instead of been Humble and Trek like others , ..... or Maybe use Old Donkey ..... He was show off , or he dey form celebrity

CC; Lalasticlala

Re: Palm Sunday - Jesus And Untouched Horse - Pastors And Private Jet by Righteousness2(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2021
JESUS Christ in his days was all about Saving lives!
JESUS in his time used the best of donkeys. In fact he used one which nobody had ever used..

The Whole nation came out and spread their Cloths because the KING of kings was passing by.
It was Noised Everywhere because the KING was on ground.

When The KING of Kings was to have the last meal with his disciples before his death, He made use of the Best of places. In all these Royalties, He never lost Focus of His Walk which is to Preach the Gospel and save the lost.

What Am I saying?
Having a Private Jet and all that as a Pastor or a whatever is not a Crime nor a Sin.

But,
Have you lost your Calling because of these things?
Have you left the Primary Assignment of getting souls into the GOD'S kingdom because of these things?

Are u now as a Pastor, Chasing shadows and other irrelevant things because you now have a Jet?

Are you now as a Servant of GOD, settled and relaxed in Vanities ?
This is where the Problem is. This is where sun lies.

If a Servant of GOD are being used to do more work for the Expansion of souls into the Kingdom of GOD. Then it's not a sin to owe them.

(1) (Reply)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? / Just In! [PHOTOS] T. B. Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue For Lying-in-state / Many Will Die In Their Sleep, Many Will Go Blind In 24hrs-bishop Oyedepo Curse V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.