Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is God Wicked For Doing This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Wicked For Doing This? (469 Views)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? / It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Tony142: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
so, God just sit down one day and decided to create sickle cell anemia to suffer innocent children from birth embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by heendrix(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:
so, God just sit down one day and decided to create sickle cell anemia to suffer innocent children from birth embarassed

The right question is why attribute man's mistake to God undecided

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:

You are wicked for thinking this! He Warned your fathers' that if you disobeyed, you will die. He Never Specified how you would die.

But of all the dying things, drowning, selfcide, murdering, diseases, you went into the middle of diseases to find 1.

Neither did you See Not Appreciate that even after your dying through your own fault, God Still Created a Way for you to Live Again.

Now, by this Way, dying is no longer a Problem Anymore!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Redoil: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:

go for compatibility test first before marriage
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
God is good, kind and merciful for giving you a brain to say this.
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Tony142: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
heendrix:

prevention is better than cure, if he had not created sickle cell b4 no body will make such mistake

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Tony142: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are wicked for thinking this! He Warned your fathers' that if you disobeyed, you will die. He Never Specified how you would die.

But of all the dying things, drowning, selfcide, murdering, diseases, you went into the middle of diseases to find 1.

Neither did you See Not Appreciate that even after your dying through your own fault, God Still Created a Way for you to Live Again.

Now, by this Eay, dying is no longer a Problem Anymore!

your name and your comment do not match

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Tony142: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Redoil:

go for compatibility test first before marriage

I never reach to marry, I dey on sick bed like this so, I am tired of being sickler

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:

your name and your comment do not match

You are the one who is completely Lying, for All I have said is the summary of the whole Word of God as Clearly Documented in the Bible!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Tony142: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one who is completely Lying, for All I have said is the summary of the whole Word of God as Clearly Documented in the Bible!

just a simple question, u no fit answer, why do God create sickle cell anemia for innocent children to inherit?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:

I never reach to marry, I dey on sick bed like this so, I am tired of being sickler

Sorry, son, God's Word can not Fail, so you and I and all would die of either the anaemia, malaria, or murder or elder, in compliance and fulfillment of God's Word.

However, through Following Christ, Who Also Died too, we have going to die our own die too, BUT as Christ Rose Again, We Too, being Associated and Closely Connected with Him, we shall Also Experience the Power of Re-Life and Resurrection!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Matheusmartin: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
heendrix:

How is sickle cell mans mistake?
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:

just a simple question, u no fit answer, why do God create sickle cell anemia for innocent children to inherit?

Everything He Created Give Life at his Command, But also, they can take your Life, at His Command.

And He has Commanded that you Must Die, therefore many things are out there coming to kill ya, including anaemia, leukaemia, malaria! Sorry!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:

the Question should be how to survive with sickle cell not blaming God for the mistakes of your parents.
the doctors have comfiremed that sickle cell is a mistake from our parents, if your dad or mom would have gone to medical lab to check their Genotype before marriage you would have not been here blaming God.
and if you also want to ask me why sickle cell came into existence, the moment Adam and Eve ate the furbiden fruit which God warn them not to eat that's when all form of sickness and evil things began to exist.
so the only way to avoid this things is being careful, even as young people, Everyone should be careful so that our mistakes won't affect our future and kids. and how can we be careful from our mistakes is putting God first in everything we do so that He will lead us and direct us....
but if you find yourself in a mess never lose hope, put your trust in God and believe in Him, only Him can save us from our mistakes...
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by harmargedon: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
it's because we blame God for everything, but only few people understand the laws governing our very existence.
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by ayanbadejo68166: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
:so, God just sit down one day and decided to create sickle cell anemia to suffer innocent children from birth go for compatibility test first before marriage
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
That's a medical condition, not spiritual. So, don't attribute it to God.

It's a genetic mutation that may have been caused by some environmental or scientific, or factors.

Go and ask your scientists who like to come up with uncessary experiments with the human body.

God created a perfect being from onset.
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
You need to study the Bible with the true followers of Christ (Jehovah's Witnesses) they will help you to grasp all the sacred secrets about this life. Daniel 12:10

Answer to your question!

Mankind had no problem in the beginning when God gave us life on this planet but we misused the freewill God gave us which led most people to decide using their bodies anyhow without considering life saving instructions our Maker.
That's what led to so many complications affecting us on the planet God gave us. Psalms 115:16
So i don't think it's God's fault, He doesn't want all earthly creatures to live by instinct that's why He gave us (humans) freewill {Genesis 1:26} that doesn't mean He's guilty for the woes mankind brought upon ourselves! Deuteronomy 32:5

Tony142:

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Weirdest Bible Story / Seven Important Reasons You Should Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven / Place Where John Was Baptizing Found In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.