Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (30995 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Rickbronz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral
requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by SweetiliciousD: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Even your Bible acknowledged that he who kills with the sword shall die by the sword...

All the ESN members who have committed murder Shall die by hanging....Thus Says the Lord Of Host..

Little wonder, you are the judge and prosecutor all combined in a sane country like Nigeria.

Contunuuuuu

Remember power is very transient, let rule of law and jurisprudence take its course, not court of Nairaland and tabloids.

In another news....

Use Minimum Force Against Terrorists, Killer Herdsmen
https://www.nairaland.com/6480755/use-minimum-force-against-terrorists
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by supercase1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
iokpebholo:
stop displaying ur foolishness Mr man...So where did d AK47 riffles come from if they are d same?
Why haven't they stormed ESN camps and show us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Rickbronz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hmmm.
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by supercase1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Another
Face saving strategies
In as much as I don't believe anything this useless govt tells I strongly believe ESN had been infiltrated,the recruitment process wasn't that thorough,how would ESN go and recruit Nigerian Soldiers,isn't that stupid let me tell out of 100 Nigerian Soldiers that join ESN 10 might be spies,a well organized millitia group operate in uttermost complexity that if the members were arrested they won't even have detailed information about key management and logistics of the group,that why you see all qualda Al Shaban and other groups function because the fighters don't even know the source of their weapons and key information,they only know those in their locality and fighters suppose not to even know the house of their fellow fighters in the area once arrested fresh member joins and the cycle continues.all these are complex logistics ESN organisers ought to consider before launching the outfit.

Nnamdi Kanu talks too much no be everything person dey talk

I think ESN is compromised and that's very disheartening embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by justtoodark: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
bar beach executions should be introduced again....
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
So Nnamdi Kanu is sipping tea in the UK as we speak?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Phred1717: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
We've not heard about the masterminds of books boys n bandits... I don't see things for tis country

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by adonnii(f): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
how many bandits mastermind police has arrested

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Duplexxx: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Prussian: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
But Gumi who is the spokesperson for bandits and kidnappers has not been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Patrioticman007(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Pastors cashing out on ESN things, wonders shall never end, I suspect Nmandi Kanu might have sacrificed those pastors due to the competition of funds/tithes to the organization, just like Ojukwu Ikemba sacrificed Ifeafy due to competition of power.

We dey laugh oooo.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by NwaNimo1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by goxx(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
No need for trials. They should hang them already. We need peace to return to the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by JoeEeL(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
UP ESN

BIAFRA WILL STAND

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
This one make me Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Printerscanner: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
When are they arresting Sheu Gumi the gun runner?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mysticwebb:

He that seeketh good procureth favour, but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come to him.
It is not in your place to condemn them to death since you can't completely and genuinely determine their connection to the alleged crime.

If pastors could be picked up by the police for felonies, just know that the investigation has gone far. We speaking on what we know so far about the arrest.

Your best option is to keep quiet, so that you don't attract curse to yourself. The creator recompenses all men according to ones work.

I don't even understand why you guys always think that threatening people with "curses" means something

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by obama30: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Even your Bible acknowledged that he who kills with the sword shall die by the sword...

All the ESN members who have committed murder Shall die by hanging....Thus Says the Lord Of Host..

And arrested Boko-Haram should be set free and Fulani terrorist should be compensated?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Silverpurple: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
supercase1:

In as much as I don't believe anything this useless govt tells I strongly believe ESN had been infiltrated,the recruitment process wasn't that thorough,how would ESN go and recruit Nigerian Soldiers,isn't that stupid let me tell out of 100 Nigerian Soldiers that join ESN 10 might be spies,a well organized millitia group operate in uttermost complexity that if the members were arrested they won't even have detailed information about key management and logistics of the group,that why you see all qualda Al Shaban and other groups function because the fighters don't even know the source of their weapons and key information,they only know those in their locality and fighters suppose not to even know the house of their fellow fighters in the area once arrested fresh member joins and the cycle continues.all these are complex logistics ESN organisers ought to consider before launching the outfit.

I think ESN is compromised and that's very disheartening embarassed

You even mentioned Al Shabab as the gold standard for militia group.

I'm not sure why young men will allow themselves be brainwashed.

If you are not the owner of the ESN, Al shabab, etc. You are just wasting your time fighting another man's war.

We humans don't know how unimportant most of us are.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by semyman: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nigeria is better off without these charlatans
Masterminds of most ritual killings and insane prosperity doctrines

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by compton11(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
IPOB are terrorists
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Litmus: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

They kill police, army and take their weapons and also raid police stations for weapons.
Their greedy and selfish leader does not spend money to buy weapon for his group.

He deserves an iota of respect - if grudgingly given -for not spending money buying weapons. This is if he does not and has never invested in buying weapons. if you are not an imperialists tool for the disruption of economic activities in any given African nation considered threat to the West interests in subordinate Africa, then you’re in better standing investing in education, trade, skills etc for the youth.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by maasoap(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
supercase1:

I think ESN is compromised and that's very disheartening
embarassed

In order words, you support the breeding of terrorists in the south east? These people are killing security agents and setting security facilities ablaze but you're concerned about the infiltration of ESN! Wow

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by goxx(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
adonnii:
looking for every means to paint ESN bad
If e sure for you that ESN is good, may you and yours be victims of their actions in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by udomma1005(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mysticwebb:

He that seeketh good procureth favour, but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come to him.
It is not in your place to condemn them to death since you can't completely and genuinely determine their connection to the alleged crime. Your best option is to keep quiet, so that you don't attract curse to yourself. The creator recompenses all men according to ones work.
Will you just shut de f*UK up, please!
Police personnel were killed & the idiots were that daft to post the footages online, it went viral, their pictures were screened, questions were asked, people were arrested, they pointed fingers @certain persons, finally the Stewpid fools have been arrested, their faces are identified as being on the viral footages, so what are u really sympathetic about in the name of the Creator?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by supercase1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Silverpurple:

You even mentioned Al Shabab as the gold standard for militia group.

I'm not sure why young men will allow themselves be brainwashed.

If you are not the owner of the ESN, Al shabab, etc. You are just wasting your time fighting another man's war.

We humans don't know how unimportant most of us are.
U understand what I mean is that a millitia group fighting for justice just like ESN for example shouldn't let their guards down and recruit anyhow with thorough checks,their logistics and operational commands ought to be kept in uttermost secrecy that even the members won't know how they operate,that's how millitia groups survives government onslaught but the MNK of a man,he just talk too much.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by maitrelalley1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
SniperSmurf:
“A total of nine AK-47 rifles, five other sophisticated firearms, 17 AK-47 magazines, 549 AK-47 live ammunition, 10 Improvised Explosive Devices, camouflage bullet proof vests, walkie talkies and other incriminating items were recovered from the suspects,”

My question is who sold them the weapons, ammunition and gear? If they can stop the arms dealers then half of the problem is solved already...

Who sold the guns to them?? Lamidi sorry Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts of course ....
This ESN and Biafra thing are the same as this Boko boys destroying the North and some other Sundays wanting to throw the south in shambles....

Nigeria will be great again!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by goxx(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
obama30:

And arrested Boko-Haram should be set free and Fulani terrorist should be compensated?
Good to know you compare ESN actions to terrorists. It only further proves that they are terrorists themselves.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by UnabashedIPOB: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Is anyone surprised that these gutless COWARDS would arrest innocent civilians as a ruse to cover themselves? When they can't do their job, they resort to what the aptly know how to do very well... arrest innocent civilians. This time is no different. IDIOTS!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by supercase1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
maasoap:

In order words, you support the breeding of terrorists in the south east? These people are killing security agents and setting security facilities ablaze but you're concerned about the infiltration of ESN! Wow
I am an analyst and expert and I give raw facts as they are on ground,I can't say for sure if ESN killed security operatives because they didn't claim responsibility for the attacks
Re: Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East by Dpharisee: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Recycling old news as if it's new is fraud cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) / Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others / Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.