Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Tea Of The Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tea Of The Gods (496 Views)

The Gods Of Ancient Sumer / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tea Of The Gods by GodWrites: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Recently I discovered how anyone can reach enlightenment without even trying.

But sadly, not everyone will, cause not everyone will come across this information, and many will die never hearing of it.

You don't need to meditate 500 years on mouth Everest to reach enlightenment, for nature has given us a route.

All it takes, to experience death, taste other dimensions of reality, and consequently communicating with the entities is just the bark of a plant.

You heard me.. Mimosa Hostilis!

This plant is banned in many countries, but it is not a drug. Just a natural plant that makes you go gaga when its elements are taken.

What is that element, that element in the bark tree of the mimosa hostilis that connects you to the beyond?

The element, the very ingredient of the tea of the gods is DMT. None, who have taken this element have remained the same.

It's like when Morpheus unplugged Leo from the matrix. You become part of the 1% of the 1% of the world population.

I've never been interested in this wonderful element until recently, and there is nowhere in Nigeria that you'll see it.

If you can find it, pm me. To get the elements there has to be an extraction. I'm finally ready to extract and communicate with the gods.

I've placed an order for my apparatus, and I have a 500g of mimosa hostilis powder.

By next week, this should be ready! It should be ready to be inhaled, as a god would to his burnt sacrifice!!!

1 Like

Re: The Tea Of The Gods by Jashub: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mind acting drugs is the name of this writeup. For those who love sanity, please do not indulge in this nonsense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tea Of The Gods by GodWrites: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jashub:
Mind acting drugs is the name of this writeup. For those who love sanity, please do not indulge in this nonsense undecided
Ignorance speaks

1 Like

Re: The Tea Of The Gods by SenecaVi(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nice sh#t... Right there... I sent you an email... About the mimosa plant.
Re: The Tea Of The Gods by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2021
GodWrites:
Recently I discovered how anyone can reach enlightenment without even trying.

But sadly, not everyone will, cause not everyone will come across this information, and many will die never hearing of it.

You don't need to meditate 500 years on mouth Everest to reach enlightenment, for nature has given us a route.

All it takes, to experience death, taste other dimensions of reality, and consequently communicating with the entities is just the bark of a plant.

You heard me.. Mimosa Hostilis!

This plant is banned in many countries, but it is not a drug. Just a natural plant that makes you go gaga when its elements are taken.

What is that element, that element in the bark tree of the mimosa hostilis that connects you to the beyond?

The element, the very ingredient of the tea of the gods is DMT. None, who have taken this element have remained the same.

It's like when Morpheus unplugged Leo from the matrix. You become part of the 1% of the 1% of the world population.

I've never been interested in this wonderful element until recently, and there is nowhere in Nigeria that you'll see it.

If you can find it, pm me. To get the elements there has to be an extraction. I'm finally ready to extract and communicate with the gods.

I've placed an order for my apparatus, and I have a 500g of mimosa hostilis powder.

By next week, this should be ready! It should be ready to be inhaled, as a god would to his burnt sacrifice!!!
Wait... inhaled...like through the nostrils? Why? undecided

And you said you ordered 500g of the stuff, from where? undecided
Re: The Tea Of The Gods by dtriusfoxx: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2021
Hello
Please let me know how i can reach you
id like to know how you ordered the plant

thanks
Re: The Tea Of The Gods by Nobody: 12:15am On May 22, 2022
Your body produces DMT too. That's another option. You could make some.

Inhaling DMT will be like dying without dying. Don't mind if I do.

1 Like

Re: The Tea Of The Gods by xproducer: 5:38pm On May 22, 2022
"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." - Isaiah 44:6 (Also - Isaiah 44:8, Isaiah 45:5, Isaiah 45:21, Hosea 13:4)

(1) (Reply)

Should i Prophesy? / 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) / [article]: Family - Bukola Bekes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.