Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Jesus Walked Into My Prayer Room And Gave Me A Message To Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Walked Into My Prayer Room And Gave Me A Message To Nigerians (528 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Walked Into My Prayer Room And Gave Me A Message To Nigerians by BelovedCityWatch: 9:35pm On May 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlYAmFUUZ_Q
JESUS WALKED INTO MY PRAYER ROOM AND GAVE ME A MESSAGE TO NIGERIAN PRAYER WARRIORS
DIVINE MESSAGE FROM GOD TO ALL NIGERIAN PRAYER WARRIORS. #endtimes #prophesy #prayer
Re: Jesus Walked Into My Prayer Room And Gave Me A Message To Nigerians by BelovedCityWatch: 7:30am On May 30, 2022
Good Morning, Happy New Week.
Re: Jesus Walked Into My Prayer Room And Gave Me A Message To Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 11:32am On May 30, 2022
BelovedCityWatch:

JESUS WALKED INTO MY PRAYER ROOM AND GAVE ME A MESSAGE TO NIGERIAN PRAYER WARRIORS
DIVINE MESSAGE FROM GOD TO ALL NIGERIAN PRAYER WARRIORS. #endtimes #prophesy #prayer
Stop using Jesus Christ's name to perpetrate your lies abeg! undecided

How can Jesus Christ, the embodiment of God's agreement and Covenant in the Kingdom of God, meant for individuals- Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 - give a message concerning a nation that is of this world abeg? undecided
Re: Jesus Walked Into My Prayer Room And Gave Me A Message To Nigerians by Blue86(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2022
Because that nation is full of individuals that He died for.
Kobojunkie:
Stop using Jesus Christ's name to perpetrate your lies abeg! undecided

How can Jesus Christ, the embodiment of God's agreement and Covenant in the Kingdom of God, meant for individuals- Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 - give a message concerning a nation that is of this world abeg? undecided
Re: Jesus Walked Into My Prayer Room And Gave Me A Message To Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On May 30, 2022
Blue86:
Because that nation is full of individuals that He died for.
The call to all individuals , not nations, went out over 2000 years ago. Jesus Christ never promised any additional calls would go out, not even to any nation of individuals. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The GOD Of Chosen Storms Maryland, United States ( Pics) / 8 Important Ways To Invest Your Money As A Christian / Why The Christian God Makes No Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.