Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Is This Possible On Fiverr?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is This Possible On Fiverr?? (339 Views)

My Plan About Google Adsense, Is This Possible? / Is This Possible? / How Do You Verify Your Account On Fiverr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible On Fiverr?? by emmaxman(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
I met a Nigerian guy who claims he will order my gig and also give me 5stars and he will get almost the value of the gig back from me on naira.

Like he ordered my gig for 20$ which is #8000 @400.
He said I will give him #7000. Then he will acknowledge the delivery of the gig and give me 5 stars and we can do that on and on.

Pls my people, isn't this not a scam.
Fiverr professionals. Pls help
Re: Is This Possible On Fiverr?? by LMServices: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
emmaxman:
I met a Nigerian guy who claims he will order my gig and also give me 5stars and he will get almost the value of the gig back from me on naira.

Like he ordered my gig for 20$ which is #8000 @400.
He said I will give him #7000. Then he will acknowledge the delivery of the gig and give me 5 stars and we can do that on and on.

Pls my people, isn't this not a scam.
Fiverr professionals. Pls help
Hi. No, it is not a scam. It is on a strategy at making your profile look more attractive and trust worthy. Typically, people will most likely patronise those who have reviews and good ones at that.

However, there is the issue of you being used if you are carrying out any task for him after payment. If not, then it is one of the oldest strategies in the book.

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible On Fiverr?? by emmaxman(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
LMServices:

Hi. No, it is not a scam. It is on a strategy at making your profile look more attractive and trust worthy. Typically, people will most likely patronise those who have reviews and good ones at that.

However, there is the issue of you being used if you are carrying out any task for him after payment. If not, then it is one of the oldest strategies in the book.
grin grin grin

Task: send him naira value of $20
Re: Is This Possible On Fiverr?? by mjizzie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
A lot of freelancers on fiverr do this in order to improve their gig ranking.

(1) (Reply)

Bluehost Spring Flash Sale 2021 | Free Domain +SSL Limited-time / All You Need To Know About Infomat247.com Information Portal / Hey Unlimited Gmail Account Without Number Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.