Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

How To Start Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Importation Business (144 Views)

How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria / Start Importation Business With As Little As 5000 Naira For A Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Importation Business by Thebestpicks: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Average Nigerians think mini importation business requires a special skill with a huge amount of money, Not knowing there is …

A Blueprint on how to Import only Hot Products below $4 (1,440 Naira)Shipped within five days and also sell them without leaving your house while you make in over $1k (360,000 Naira) on a monthly basis
If you think this is crazy, wait till you hear the full gist!

Mind you, the First five people (3 Ladies and 2 Guys) currently using this Blueprint have already maked in over 2million Naira in profits within the pace of four months doing this business!See, let me be frank with you, this is not the usual blah blah…
I bet you already heard about mini importation business and you didn’t know how to go about it, or you’ve already started but your products are not selling.

Maybe you are even selling but it’s taking forever to finish selling your stock.
Whichever way, this is probably because you still going about it the old version way.
Well, I don’t blame you, you just don’t have access to information that works.
I believe you will be interested in …. let’s say a 20 piece product that cost a total of 16,550 Naira ( shipping inclusive) and sold a piece for 15,000 Naira.
It’s a simple math … multiply 15,000 * 20 (products) = 300,000 Naira. This is Just from 16,550 Naira.

Mind you all this can be sold within a week following this same Blueprint.
Let me tell you something you don’t have to travel out of the country before you make it big in Nigeria, what you need is access to information that works.
Why Should You Listen to Me?

Well, My Name is Micheal Oludare you can call me an E-commerce expert, Internet/Affiliate marketer and a Web developer. CEO of Exquisite Sphere
Actually, I used to do the normal routine 9-5pm job until I quit to focus on my dreams.

Mini importation business is just an addition to my other source of incomes online and it pays me in 7 figures.

The screenshots are evidence that you don’t need to leave your house while doing this kind of business yet still receive your profits into your bank account
Don’t Just Take My Word for It, have a look Yourself!

How about the killer website that sells crazily cheaper than Amazon, AliExpress, and likes? Do you know the major excuse most people have searching for peanut salary jobs rather than being the boss of themselves? I don’t have enough capital to start!
Of which is a lie, most people are just too lazy to think and take the risk of standing alone…

I mean, with this mini importation business you can turn 10,000 Naira into 100,000 if you can just follow the right Blueprint!

With this Blueprint, you will learn how to make Jumia, Konga, Oduadeals, Jiji, Habari, Fb marketplace and the likes into a money making machine while you sleep at home.
Trust me it couldn’t get any easier!

Following this Blueprint, you will learn how to sell them fast on Jumia, Konga or Oduadeals etc at a fast rate.

Do you know why you should learn this Business? Because…
You can now make more money and live the kind of life you've always wanted
Make money selling what you love and also have your brand name on it from China
You can now gain more self-respect by fulfilling your responsibility as a result of better income

As a student, You will be able to find an alternative way to finance your education without depending fully on your parent.

As a full-time housewife, you can assist your husband financially by selling imported items/goods online without leaving the house

As a youth corp member (NYSC) you can say bye-bye to Alawee and start making 6figures every month

As an Undergraduate you can actually make your first Million before going for service
As a single lady, you don’t have to depend on your boyfriend or parents to have a good time

As an Unemployed, you can say bye-bye to lack and start thinking about how to employ people for your business

Make an additional source of income without leaving your current work.
The list of benefit is just endless, I can go on and on …

However, the Best Part of This Business Is…

Anybody! I mean anybody … including you can start this business tomorrow morning using the same Blueprint… and start generating massives result.
As a matter of fact…You don’t need to be an inter
net, computer wiz or even have a personal computer to get started
Trust me, you don’t need to have hundreds of thousands or millions to start this business.

As a matter of fact, you don’t need to rent a shop or rent an extra apartment even a warehouse to get started.

You don’t need to leave your house or have a visa to start…
Anybody Can Import, But It Takes A Pro to Source Product at the cheapest Price For Maximum Profit.

I bet many of you think the cheapest place to source for your products is AliExpress, Alibaba, and the likes … well like I said, that’s why your result isn’t overwhelming!
Recently, I discovered a product being bought by someone I know in the range of 300 Naira from this mystery website and sold one of these products for 20,000 Naira each.

I mean… he imported 100 of these products and he has sold over 30 already!!!
Now, If I tell you that you can make your first million profits within 2months, don’t you think it's underrated.
What makes the difference here is information … having access to information that works!

Here Comes the Mystery Import Portal!
Do you know the shocking news! … Most of the products listed on AliExpress are sourced from this Mystery website. Why buy from the alleged cheap Alibaba and AliExpress when you can source directly like the Chinese themselves and make as many profits as possible.

Do I need to tell you while some people are making it big in this business while some are dragging their feet…

The first website is the popular website we all assume they sell cheap AliExpress. As a matter of fact, they sell cheap but the profit margin says it all!
The profit you will make when you buy a product for $8.88 (3,200 Naira, shipping not inclusive) will be different from the one you will make buying one for ¥3.50 (210 Naira)

Even a babe will know the popular website buys from the mystery website.

Do you believe knowledge is power?

Now imagine the kind of profit you will make with a product bought with just 210 Naira … and sold for 15,000 Naira each!

Just 10 sales of that particular product will give you a gross income of 150,000 Naira from just 2,100 Naira!

Assuming with shipping and other miscellaneous you were able to spend a total of 7000 Naira for 10 product. Isn’t the profit margin still mind-blowing?

Do You Know You Can Have Your Products Shipped to Nigeria Within 3 Days? Hell... Yeah!

You won’t actually have to pay a dime for your shipping until you receive the products in person? While the shipping price is not up to 10% of what you buy.

As in … if you are familiar with DHL, you will know they can charge you $80 for a product of $50 that’s how worst it can be… But with this shipping company, you don’t have to worry about the price or the shipping duration.

As a matter of fact, you don’t need to pay in dollar or to any domiciliary account, you simply pay to a Nigeria bank account. what could be easier than that?
Less I forgot, did I mention its faster and cheaper than DHL, NIPOST altogether? Yeah, that’s what you get doing business like a pro!

You know what? I can go on and on … So, It’s better I stop here and show you the real deal…

Introducing...

THE ULTIMATE MINI-IMPORTATION GUIDE

The Blueprint to a successful mini importation business in Nigeria … Even if you are just hearing it for the first time… You are one step away from making 6 – 7figures/month importing products from China and selling in Nigeria without leaving your house!

Get it At The Promo Price

It comes in a PDF format (EBook) Plus video to show you the practical example of what you need to do and the steps you need to take.
This is the same blueprint that has helped others to become a millionaire … now a step away from you!

This is exactly what you getting inside this Blueprint

* List of 75 Fast and hot product in demand
* How to identify products that will sell like crazy!
* How to market these products like an internet wizard
* How to order from the cheapest source in China and receive products within 24 to 78 hours
* How to turn your Facebook account into a money-making machine
* How to identify bad products
* How to import product and have your name or logo/brand on the product
* How to request for a sample product
* How to deliver products to your customer without seeing them
* How to make your customer buy again…. and so much more!

These products are guaranteed to make you millions if engaged properly!
Best Part?

They constantly updated every week with new selling products!
You Probably Don’t Need to buy this Blueprint if…

You are not sure of being committed to what you will get in this Blueprint and run with it. But if you so damn sure and hungry to make 6-7figures within the next few weeks then you need to get this…

I've easily sold this over time with the actual price of N15,000 but as a result of the ongoing promo, you can get it today...

Special Offer - N5,000 Only

Still Thinking About It?
The Ball is Now in Your Court!

Remember the clock is ticking! It’s either you’re a step closer to adding more to your source of income or simply ignore by letting this go.

If you acquire this knowledge now, then its best decision, but if not… Not so good.
But I believe you are smart and you will make the right choice.
P.S: Once the timer hits zero or we reach the first 50 order we taking the price down and returning the normal price.

The earlier you take action, the better for you,

WHATSAPP 07032146558 Today, to get you started......

TO GRAB A COPY AT JUST #5,000

(1) (Reply)

Turning Point In Nigeria Healthcare Funding / How You Make Money In Longrich Business (must Read) / Buhari Re-awakens Nigerians On Gas Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.