Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency (23524 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by shigishege: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

You that have vice president cum Aso Rock house boy in the person of Yemi Osinbadoo did it stop fulani herdsmen from chasing your people away from Ogun State to Benin republic refugee camp?
thank God we have osinbajo as vice president, 5% children wating wna have? Nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Onepeople: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is the season you will be hearing some funny names drumming support for useless people, time to cash out, you will soon hear akwa ibom social club endorse Thieftinubu for president.
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by farem: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Burruchaga71:
I rather die than allow Tinubu to be my president... Naver

Why do you want to commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by armyjassy101(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:
Any nairaland in Ibadan that can come and visit me please, to see my swollen legs please. Thanks
where are you am at Iwo road and my route covers alakia akobo egbeda iyana ajia oluwo and its axis just state your location bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by longjohnodu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:
Any nairaland in Ibadan that can come and visit me please, to see my swollen legs please. Thanks
God healing to u bro..
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Taye4j: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
P
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Yes you're right, you have Osinbanjo cum Aso Rock house boy as vice president but his village people are still in the republic of Benin as refugees. Stupidity of the highest order.

While your women have been taken to Abuja and raped. There joke is on you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by fowlyansh181(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na stupid group be this one
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Taye4j: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Yes you're right, you have Osinbanjo cum Aso Rock house boy as vice president but his village people are still in the republic of Benin as refugees. Stupidity of the highest order.

While your women had been whisked away in a black Maria to be raped.
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by surgical: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Burruchaga71:
you think all those support drummer s mean what they are saying,its all politics,people have seen his desperation and want to cash on it and make something for themselves,you look for one group and form,so you can take your own share
After all Na Lagos money

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Maconstruct(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Saboo smiley
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by LecciGucci: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
shigishege:
Why not channel this your strenght towards awaking your so called political gladiators from slumber? Peter obi, orji kalu, okoro hausa, ngige...where them they? Igbos are the most useless and hateful being i have ever seen in my life. They are good for nothing than to bring other people down. Go and stop your drug barron ESN/IPOB terrorist brothers to stop bringing woes upon your region so the remaining 5% would not be a collateral damage and get wiped oup by the furious national army.

I'm not IBO but
Lalasticlala seun , we understand bants here but this comment is a no no pls
This one should be banned.
They are part of the people dragging this forum in the mud
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by ablejesus26(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
computer0810:
u ppl are just bitter......his doing d calculation nw u r hating nw u ppl will be crying marginalisation

Firstly point out where you see hate and bitterness in dat post��so any opinion dat does not flow with yours is hate right

secondly did you see where I ask the op to do a little study

why does everything here has to be about bigotry and senseless tribal banter

can't you guys for once reason without this nonsense flowing freely on dis forum

how does the fact dat I don't think the yorubas will be president in 2023 navigates hateif you don't ans dis question you would be substantiating the fact that ya all doing this tribal nonsense creating monikers claiming to be one tribe or the other have got nothing upstairs.

I am waiting for your response

How does my opinion about yoruba not getting the presidency sit navigates hate??
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by SaintLucia: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
The Nigeria University Commission will soon introduce a compulsory course for all universities "BAT 101' for all Nigerian students so as to learn how to play progressive politics and how to build leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Kingzjayzee: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu, President of Nigeria?

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Rrchrd(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
which support
Akwa Ibom State is a PDP state
it's only because Tinubu has gave Akpabio huge amount of money to indulged them

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Taye4j: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
surgical:
you think all those support drummer s mean what they are saying,its all politics,people have seen his desperation and want to cash on it and make something for themselves,you look for one group and form,so you can take your own share
After all Na Lagos money

Oh ! So, you think tinubu is such a fool that throws money to every dick, tom and Harry? You think he doesn't know the individuals or groups who really matter? I laugh in Mandarin !

I hope when he wins you won't come here and start shouting marginalisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Owaincouncil: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
They just want to collect his money
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Taye4j: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

As E dey pain you na so E dey sweet us
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by chaloskyx: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
NA UNA SABI IS NIGERIANS LIKE LET THEM PUT ANOTHER DEAD OLD MAN IN ASO ROCK WHAT BUHARI HAS DONE DURING THE LAST YEARS HAS NOT GIVEN THEM SENSE ABI CAUSE OF TRIBAL SENTIMENTS SOON WE WOULD HEAR THEM COMPLANING THAT IS TOLU FROM GABON THATS IN ASOROCK NOT TINUBU STUPID PEOPLE EVEN IF YOU MUST SUPPORT A SOUTH WEST PRESIDENT PICK SOMEONE WHO IS YOUNG INTELLECTUALLY CAPABLE OF RUNNING THE PRESIDENCY WITH NO BAD TRACK RECORDS THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD TAKE THIS COUNTRY OUT OF ITS CURRENT MESS BUT RELIGION OR TRIBAL SENTIMENTS WOULD NOT LET YOU NIGERIANS REASON YES TINUBU WOULD PROBABLY BE PRESIDENT AND NIGERIAS WOULD AS USUAL SUFFER FOR IT WHILE THE POLITICAL ELITES WOULD LAUGH AT HOW GULLIBLE THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN IS
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Taye4j: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

As E dey pain you na so E dey sweet us

Cry me a river. ����

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Otasikwe(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw....... I see their drums damaged and their drumsticks broken into pieces. I see them going to a tree in the middle of a big forest to cut new sticks but the tree fell upon them and crushed them to powder.

Even me don't know the meaning of this vision but So I have seen and So shall it be.
bros u put some in ur food abi i can ur hainess ur try
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by ThatFairGuy1: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Burruchaga71:
We're about to miss a fellow on nairaland.

Kachifooooo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by computer0810(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
ablejesus26:

Firstly point out where you see hate and bitterness in dat post��so any opinion dat does not flow with yours is hate right

secondly did you see where I ask the op to do a little study

why does everything here has to be about bigotry and senseless tribal banter

can't you guys for once reason without this nonsense flowing freely on dis forum

how does the fact dat I don't think the yorubas will be president in 2023 navigates hateif you don't ans dis question you would be substantiating the fact that ya all doing this tribal nonsense creating monikers claiming to be one tribe or the other have got nothing upstairs.

I am waiting for your response

How does my opinion about yoruba not getting the presidency sit navigates hate??
you don't always think anytime u see the name tinubu ur hatred is d reason u always think ppl won't succeed, the same way u think Buhari will not defeat GEJ in 2015, u will never think in that manner towards ur own ppl....its only God that make ppl president by grace, who r u to be thinking nonsense up and down, let me also think u will never succeed in life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Oluolad86(f): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hope no problem...are u sick?

Yes, I'm battling Pericarditis with swollen legs. I need where I can be treated for free. Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Toosure70: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:
it is well.
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by ogwumgbe: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/2023-akwa-ibom-groups-drum-support-for-tinubus-presidency/

Dead on Arrival, this is the turn of a Christian from the South. Muslim North and Muslim South will never work. They are the same
Re: Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency by Mrshocker(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
All these people will eat Tinubu's money, but president seat he will not see

Fool InEC IS APC. EVEN IF APC FIELD DEAD ABACHA HE WILL WIN.

The only way Tinubu will not be president is if Oodua and Biafra Is achieved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jos Crisis: Fayemi Evacuates Ekiti Students From UNIJOS / NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.