Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? (405 Views)

Are You Wondering About Your IQ? 5 Signs You Are More Intelligent Than You Think / High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent? / Are Nigerians Really More Intelligent Than Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
I read a thread earlier where the honourable minister of transportation mr chibuike Amaechi,
at the second edition of Association of Nigerian women business network, posited that women are more intelligent than men.

The comment section was not funny at all, as some people agree with him while others objected and result to arguments and counter arguments.... That's why i decided to create a separate thread to have logical discussion about the topic:

Are women really more intelligent than men?

Lets hear your view.....
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:
I read a thread earlier where the honourable minister of transportation mr chibuike Amaechi,
at the second edition of Association of Nigerian women business network, posited that women are more intelligent than men.

The comment section was not funny at all, as some people agree with him while others objected and result to arguments and counter arguments.... That's why i decided to create a separate thread to have logical discussion about the topic:

Lets hear your view.....
amechi is a simp.
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
amechi is a simp.

Really Can we just kust leave that and concentrate on the thread?

Whats your own view?
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:

Really Can we just kust leave that and concentrate on the thread?

Whats your own view?
my own view is that amechi is a silly simp.
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
my own view is that amechi is a silly simp.
OK
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by chatinent: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
That's stereotype.
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:

Lets hear your view.....
They are not.
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by Tunde835(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, that's why they invented everything that has pushed us to the modern era from electricity to the telephone to modern physict theories, the Iphone, to the largest social media platforms, created and are the CEOs of the largest tech companies like Microsoft and google. Its also why they only constitute 10% of billionaires and only 23% of those are self made. They are so smart yet they haven't contributed anything meaningful to society. That's also why most of them are gold diggers and leeches who have nothing else to offer other than what is between their legs
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Women fit know book o, but they are not the most intelligent
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by JOACHINpedro: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nursery school argument

Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
chatinent:
That's stereotype.
thats not...
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:

They are not.
how? Tell me how?
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tunde835:
Yeah, that's why they invented everything that has pushed us to the modern era from electricity to the telephone to modern physict theories, the Iphone, to the largest social media platforms, created and are the CEOs of the largest tech companies like Microsoft and google. Its also why they only constitute 10% of billionaires and only 23% of those are self made. They are so smart yet they haven't contributed anything meaningful to society. That's also why most of them are gold diggers and leeches who have nothing else to offer other than what is between their legs
this is deep!
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
OJay360:
Women fit know book o, but they are not the most intelligent
lolz
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Nursery school argument

Lol.......We know your type.
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by JOACHINpedro: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:

Lol.......We know your type.
I bet you don't.
TBH the topic was debated in my nursery school.
As usual, the girls always win because our teacher was a woman angry
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

I bet you don't.
TBH the topic was debated in my nursery school.
As usual, the girls always win because our teacher was a woman angry
so what is a taboo to discuss it here?

From your write up, girls win because your teacher was a woman sound like she is using her gender to support and decide the winner....

Well, with that in point, you can also contribute and hear from others since no one will prove anything without fact devoid of emotions and gender?
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by JOACHINpedro: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:
so what is a taboo to discuss it here?

From your write up, girls win because your teacher was a woman sound like she is using her gender to support and decide the winner....

Well, with that in point, you can also contribute and hear from others since no one will prove anything without fact devoid of emotions and gender?

Intelligence is not gender-based. It's solely a personal decision. It has alot of underlining factors which mostly involves interest. So bro, no gender has a monopoly of being more intelligent than the counterpart

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Intelligence is not gender-based. It's solely a personal decision. It has alot of underlining factors which mostly involves interest. So bro, no gender has a monopoly of being more intelligent than the counterpart

To some extend, i agree with you but on average, i think men are quite intelligent than women being that their emotions do becloud their sense of intelligence.....
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by JOACHINpedro: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:

To some extend, i agree with you but on average, i think men are quite intelligent than women being that their emotions do becloud their sense of intelligence.....

Another critical angle.
Amidst the emboldened, It's still not enough to conclude that Men are more intelligent. A constraint like Emotion is also not gender based, in this case environ of upbringing and exposure plays a vital role in shaping the level of emotion portrayed by any gender. Instant e.g, An area girl brought up can be more logically decisive than a GRA brought up guy whom may at some point show tenderness.
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Another critical angle.
Amidst the emboldened, It's still not enough to conclude that Men are more intelligent. A constraint like Emotion is also not gender based, in this case environ of upbringing and exposure plays a vital role in shaping the level of emotion portrayed by any gender. Instant e.g, An area girl brought up can be more logically decisive than a GRA brought up guy whom may at some point show tenderness.

I like your point and i myst say, I'm impressed but giving a conditions like bringing up two adults of different sexes, in same society with everything remains constant, don't you think the result wouldn't favour "men"?
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:
how? Tell me how?
They don't show it.
Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by JOACHINpedro: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:

I like your point and i myst say, I'm impressed but giving a conditions like bringing up two adults of different sexes, in same society with everything remains constant, don't you think the result wouldn't favour "men"?
By constant, I hope is when;
The word 'her' isn't used as a peaceful attribute.
★ The word 'his' isn't used as a harsh attribute
★ A woman is not told how emotional she should be
★ A man shouldn't be reminded how emotionless he should be

In regards to intelligence if the afore stated are what your constant encompasses then the both genders will strike a balance, though with different viewpoints relative to what they decide to put interest in their adventure

1 Like

Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by reccy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

By constant, I hope is when;
The word 'her' isn't used as a peaceful attribute.
★ The word 'his' isn't used as a harsh attribute
★ A woman is not told how emotional she should be
★ A man shouldn't be reminded how emotionless he should be

In regards to intelligence if the afore stated are what your constant encompasses then the both genders will strike a balance, though with different viewpoints relative to what they decide to put interest in their adventure

Waw...thanks for this. You've done well.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Really More Intelligent Than Men? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amaechi was actually high on women urine.
He just finish giving a woman head before e com cum dey spill trash.

(1) (Reply)

Help Check The Number Of Plots / Neco Past Questions And Answers Needed Urgently / Gulder Ultimate Search Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.