Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

CAN Lauds Nsukka Professors, Ugwuanyi’s Friends For Paying ₦27.3M Hospital Bills - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Lauds Nsukka Professors, Ugwuanyi’s Friends For Paying ₦27.3M Hospital Bills (10929 Views)

Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar / CAN Lauds Ayade For Running Welfarist Government / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Lauds Nsukka Professors, Ugwuanyi’s Friends For Paying ₦27.3M Hospital Bills by Agbo2(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: CAN Lauds Nsukka Professors, Ugwuanyi’s Friends For Paying ₦27.3M Hospital Bills by onyibor84: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2021
HeadShot:
Ugwuanyi remains the worst Governor in the country....

Enugu never had it this bad...

The woman is busy doing nothing... Aside propaganda... SMH

Pray for Enugu

For those of us who have benefited from the rural road projects of Gov. Ugwuanyi's administration, he is the best.
I can't remember any civil servant complaining that his salary was slashed or is being owed as is obtainable in some states with flyovers.
The Enugu state capital has enjoyed much development since inception of the state while the villages has been in darkness, is it not wise to remember the rural areas?
You call him a woman because he's not being hard on you just as you did to GEJ, I pray that you don't get a Buhari in Enugu come next dispensation.
Finally, I am not a fan of any politician as they have all failed, but I am obliged to recognise where someone has done well... nobody is a 100% failure.

1 Like

Re: CAN Lauds Nsukka Professors, Ugwuanyi’s Friends For Paying ₦27.3M Hospital Bills by chichigal(f): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]This really got me laughing
#Nonsense And Toshiba.

No Insults, I Nor Well cheesy
[/quote]
Re: CAN Lauds Nsukka Professors, Ugwuanyi’s Friends For Paying ₦27.3M Hospital Bills by PrudencyFeats: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2021
Rickbronz:
You tried it and you weren't successful, or your saying this out of ignorance?

You don't work with them oga. You are running a referral program to earn points when people click your link.
Re: CAN Lauds Nsukka Professors, Ugwuanyi’s Friends For Paying ₦27.3M Hospital Bills by kazybose: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pls I need help of somebody to assist of #5000,u can send to 0006444496,Gtb,ogunbowale kazeem
Re: CAN Lauds Nsukka Professors, Ugwuanyi’s Friends For Paying ₦27.3M Hospital Bills by hucknall: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100287277:
Thumbs-up to them all.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation Medical Fair 2021 Flagged Off In Grand Style (pics) / Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC / Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Sudan, Saudi Ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.