Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Who Had Transact Business With "Genuinewealth" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Had Transact Business With "Genuinewealth" (293 Views)

Do You Get To Transact Over $100 Online? / You Can Now Transact Business With Your Foreign Client Smoothly / Is It Possible To Start Lucrative Business With #3,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Had Transact Business With "Genuinewealth" by hastral45(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Plz nairalanders, there is this guy or firm that goes with a nickname of "genuinewealth" of "oriolowo venture".
He allegedly claimed to be engaging in both online import and export, loan offering services etc. An interested person should pay the sum of #20k as registration fees before he can enjoy any of his services.
I want anybody who might registered or heard anything concerning him to give me report or review here.
Your reviews will definitely save soul here. Thanks
Re: Who Had Transact Business With "Genuinewealth" by completey(f): 6:49pm On May 01, 2021
hastral45:
Plz nairalanders, there is this guy or firm that goes with a nickname of "genuinewealth" of "oriolowo venture".
He allegedly claimed to be engaging in both online import and export, loan offering services etc. An interested person should pay the sum of #20k as registration fees before he can enjoy any of his services.
I want anybody who might registered or heard anything concerning him to give me report or review here.
Your reviews will definitely save soul here. Thanks

He is a serial scammer don't fall for his antics.

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Those Intending To Purchase Large Acres Of Land In Edo State / B / Happy day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.