Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) (78413 Views)

Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years / Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadowmancer:

How then does your Yahweh or Allah now work again? According to Christian and Islam logic, your gods are the creator of everything's right ?then how come should his wife see Yahweh's face for him? Are you brainddead zombies now saying the wife is his creator ? Una don mad finish for Africa with the way you all keep getting more crazier about the imported religions of Islam and Christianity which isn't ours to start with. Werey pipu, religion everywhere for Zoogeria, see as country spoil and throat deep in corruption.

And they came after you as reckoned. You could still if we were to discuss and I'll prove to you by first explaining what God is, not who.

No you're the one whose got it wrong. The more reason brainwashed Africans like you should stop believing in the Abrahamic idols Yahweh and Allah.

LMAO! Nice one. True about it being a SCAMdemic in Zoogeria.
Must they first seek out his face before who all you brainwashed dwibs calls the all-knowing benevolent creator come to his healing ?
hi I'm sourcerer , and I like your wits , bit explaining to them is useless basically they are biologically incapable of understanding they were scammed from birth by their parents
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by studentofTruth: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by janga02(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bodyodour:
This makes me doubt the existence of any God or gods. How can you all what you created be in a coma for 39 and still, he hasn't been healed?

Maybe he is serving his purpose in that condition he is. Let's give thanks to God wherever we find ourselves.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
That is to proof that Nigerian hospitals and doctors are trying. Imagine such a terrible error. What can be quacker than that?

May God show him Mercy.......
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Ode84: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jopem:

How much is this course pls?
What's Ur location?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Jopem: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ode84:

What's Ur location?

I'm in Lagos
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Jopem: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ode84:

What's Ur location?

I'm in Lagos. U?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by einsteine(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
MOTOPARK:
I will strongly advise you watch your tongue,In other not attract the wrath of God.

Threats.

That's how you win souls for your god.

Threats. Lol
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by premiumdomains: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Adek65:
And this is one of the reason you should believe in the existence of God.

How can a human reason like this...damn!

Think bro!
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by premiumdomains: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
janga02:

Maybe he is serving his purpose in that condition he is. Let's give thanks to God wherever we find ourselves.

Purpose?...What Purpose?....Mad o
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
no sir , but it is well documented by scholars who met them , heard of his conquest , as the world was too. Made independent books about him , yes so ? Did he possess magical powers ? Or rather miraculous powers ? I'm here to learn from you though .

Which scholars met "them"? Who are d "them"?

"As was the world too"? What does that mean?

I don't no if Alexander the great had magical or miraculous powers. Pls tell me if he did
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by deavicky(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
bigjackass:
the suffering person is brain dead and can't seek God's face. So is it appropriate for him to continue suffering because his family didn't? undecided. A serious God will reveal himself to the man in coma who will then wake up and testify. Not this sadistic fucker you people call God
I like that ur word " A serious God" this simply means u acknowledge the fact that there a God somewhere, so if not the Almighty God who else.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Sleekjunior(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO
bigjackass:
the suffering person is brain dead and can't seek God's face. So is it appropriate for him to continue suffering because his family didn't? undecided. A serious God will reveal himself to the man in coma who will then wake up and testify. Not this sadistic fucker you people call God
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by benzene00: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
ghettochild:
Guys did u notice the wife is white!
If it were to be a black woman..
She'd have moved on after suggesting euthanasia

Imbécile, always finding a way to degrade African women

U would have received a heavy beating if u were with me now... foolish imbécile
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by josh0200(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bodyodour:
This makes me doubt the existence of any God or gods. How can you all what you created be in a coma for 39 and still, he hasn't been healed?
This should arouse your interest in wanting to know God and His will for mankind; however weather you as a person believes there is God or not does not change the the fact that there is a supernatural being watching and incharge of the affairs of men.
Note: you can't see subatomic particles but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Note: make hea while sun shines.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bodyodour:

But the guy went for knee surgery not deliverance na?

How can you blame God?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by davidque: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bodyodour:
That is totally your problem
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
This is also a love story! It’s undeniable his wife truly loves him, or else she would have reached down and pulled the plug herself long before the 39 years! sad
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Ode84: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jopem:

I'm in Lagos. U?
Lagos for now. Can you whatsapp me
I would like to show you the detailed contents
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by seglabsy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
taloye?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Is He In Coma Or Comma?

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kharol1234:
Chai this life, Thank God for life am +1 today
Happy birthday but this one no be birthday matter na serious matter dey ground so .
How person go sleep for 39yrs which kind sleep be that? Omo na to gather mouth pray to God untop this matter O . embarassed
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
sad A good wife/mother.If nah some pipu here,dem for don kee the man and share hisbpropt.Nayvwe not jam evil pipu
That's why I want to atleast date or marry those white if possible. They're faithfulness is 100% although not all of them.but if you by chance meet the lucky ones you'll enjoy her. No Nigerian girl can be that faithful and loyal throughout those years As mosdii always say.
Nigerian girls are useless... All of them
-Mosdii
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by excel101(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bodyodour:
Use your head to thing and not your d!ck.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
maureensylvia:

This is out of place
Freaky wasup now wink
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
All these years? They should've let him go peacefully, instead of keeping his soul trapped in his body.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by isan(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Well the true reality is God can't really do anything , that is the reality
Humanoid01:

You say this because you think you have an understanding of who God is, you expect Him to do things a certain way because you think He's limited to your own understanding. The reality could be that you don't even know about this God, you don't even want to know. Why then should He bother to answer you?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Emmadoc: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
How does he eat?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by abbey621(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
janga02:

You okay? 39 years in coma, what f*cking purpose? Ordinary man spends 10 years in jail and is already running mad not to talk of someone that spends 39 years unable to move, speak or express himself......No dey talk this rubbish talk again, it's better to just keep it to yourself!
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by CryptoRepublic1: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nbotee:
Dis is so heartbreaking... I read his story sometime ago and I felt really sad for him.. Y is the wife yet to sue dat Godforsaken hospital... Imagine going into coma for a KNEE OPERATION ooo due to a very obviou error of the hospital

How do you know they haven't sued,do you think that a white woman would stick around if money is not involved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison / This Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mattress And It Costs £33k (Photos) / Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.