Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari (407 Views)

Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) / 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello my fellow brothers,
This is the end of month broadcast to all we the good supporters of Muhammadu buhari and all APC fans across nigeria.

I most say we are doing a great job the likes of simpleyleo Mannabbgrills ivolt okeyglm and so many other APC fans are doing a very good job,I must say buhari has done well,infact Nigeria is an envy to the whole world.USA want to be like Nigeria,Germany want to be like Nigeria,infact every nation are copying the Nigerian model due to the undisputed and world class rulership of Muhammadu buhari.

In Nigeria today there is peace,u can go out 3AM and anytime in the day without been afraid,Nigeria security situation is the best in the whole world no country is as secured as Nigeria.u can forget a briefcase of money in a taxi and get it back because Nigeria is made up of honest people like you my fellow APC Supporters,even the Nigerian police respond with uttermost patriotism and speed when a distress call is made to them,some foreign thiefs from Libya where disturbing a friend along the road unknown to them that a police drone was overhead and the a bulletproof BMW NPF police car and 4 NPF policemen on powerbikes showed up at the scene in less than five minutes and the hoodlums where apprehended and charged to court,all these are the handwork of buhari government we are supporting.

Poverty is no more in Nigeria,there is suplus food everywhere everybody is happy even the yorubas,Igbos,tivs,Niger Delta deltans are very happy because buhari government had brought enough food for everybody,the price of things are very very cheap,yesterday I bought a bag of rice for 8,000 naira and a liter of fuel now cost 45 naira,buhari government had really tried in the aspect of food,too much food and stew everywhere,even my neighbours wake up every chanting sai baba with all joy and happiness.

Education sector in Nigeria had improved,since our abled bodied president Muhammadu buhari became president there is no more strike in Nigerian institutions,in the previous PDP government there was always strikes,but under buhari no strikes,all fedral schools and universities across Nigeria are well equipped and the lecturers are handsomely paid,now a lecturer earns 900,000 nairaand other bonus allowances this is one of buhari achievement in the education sector ,Americans Germans all now come to school in Nigeria.

Electricity had become standard 24/7 since buhari became president electricity had never went off,in less than Six months capable buhari solved Nigerian electricity problems and everybody is enjoying now.

I can go on and on to list buhari and APC achievements even nairaland won't be enough to list all the good achievement of our great president general prof, Muhammadu buhari,PDP totally quenched the future of Nigeria and with APC government Nigerians had become the best place to live in the world.

Lets us keep up the support of our president Muhammadu buhari

Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Buhari is the best president in the whole world,he is more intelligent and educated than even the best scientists and leaders accross the world.
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Jostoman: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Exactly my brother nobody is suffering again in Nigeria, even the northerners are thanking buhari for the security of their region now
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jostoman:
Exactly my
Do you know buhari government through the ministry of technology is currently installing free WiFi accross Nigeria

The man buhari is too good,PDP are devils cool
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
I envy the hardworking capacity of buhari cool
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Jostoman: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
supercase1:

Do you know buhari government through the ministry of technology is currently installing free WiFi accross Nigeria

The man buhari is too good,PDP are devils cool
yes and APC are full of saint people now
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Exactly,I love the APC because there is no corrupt person in the party,that's why I love them.
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Buhari is the most honest nigerian president since 1959
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Buhari till 2056
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sai baba
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Buhari till 2056
Too much enjoyment everywhere
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sai baba
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sai baba too much
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sai Baba 1
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
All yorubas love baba
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
I can sell my brain because of buhari

1 Like

Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Non of sai Baba associates can steal a Lobo!!!
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Everybody dey Chop belleful for Baba regime
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Otuegbe: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
food everywhere, only lazy people complain
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Buhari ooooo Ur wish is my command
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
I am a sai Baba zombie ooooo cool
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sai Baba is all I think of
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sai Baba the most educated man in the world
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
All nairaland moderators love buhari
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Buhari till 2056
U are a living testimony of buhari handwork
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
My Yoruba brothers from yewa let's join hand to praise buhari
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lalasticlala join hand with me let worship Buhari
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Even buhari is the reason seun is smiling now
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Too much stew
Re: Great Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari by supercase1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
If u are hungry say buhari and food go plenty everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To The Death Of Innocent Chukwuma, Read What He Said / Truck Pusher Who Was A Former Lagos Councilor During Babangida's Military Regime / How Telcos Damage Our Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.