Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) (50164 Views)

I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
and some low life were comparing Abeokuta to ABA the other day.

When last has there been any developments in Abeokuta and Ogun? Non. no development. depreciating state every single day.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Tallest45(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Swears... Entered Aba recently and was shocked... That place go boom

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by kanayoNickel: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
SuperBold:

Enquiries about how Aba is a rotten decay or how Aba Road are death trap? Get away my friend.

Abeokuta is more developed than anywhere in Ala-Igbo.

Nna mehnnn

What fallacies thou spurts
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Useless propaganda.

You took pix of Eziukwu road that's about 600m from different angles and you call this development?

Are you sick or demented?

What is the state of Ngwa road, Obohia rd, Ohanku rd, Umuchichi rd, Immaculate by Umungasi, St Paul's road et al?

Mine you I live in Aba and ply these roads regularly.

Okezie is unfortunately a mistake and a sorry excuse of a governor.

Aba's drainage are so dysfunctional and unfit for purpose such that a 0.3cm rainfall messes the entire ecosystem.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by signz: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
4ckyou:

Okezie is trying no doubt, but he needs to do more, assuming the previous governor started something like this and then Okezie continued, Aba would have been very beautiful by now

That's the problem. The past Governors did absolutely nothing in Aba, so Okezie is starting from the scratch.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by EMMY76: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
izuch:
Dem just build am that's why, in 6 months time all will go back to its normal state of decay undecided

Those roads are concrete roads with ion metch.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Taye4j: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Look at what these fools are celebrating in the 21st century ! Shey this na city? Igbo land is one of the most useless regions in Nigeria. I lived there for many years.

If you are looking for swine's in human body, go to Igbo land. They are just too dirty.

Look at Ariaria market below:

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Millimann: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Obalatule:
Cocoa house is now in Aba grin, Everybody knows Ibadan when they see it, Brown roof capital of Nigeria

Now, they are ashamed of Ibadan.

They wish to drag Aba down to Ibadan level.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
But my uncle traveled to the south east and saw brown roof buildings... Why Igbos dey always lie sef?

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by nolyyy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please show us ngwa road... By New market... Ah wan see something
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
physical development is not the only thing that prove a Governor competence, Human development is paramount too

don't be carried away with these babies here talk that Igbo can survive on their own, I wonder how someone from a poor family will raise money for business without any help from anywhere without needing govt social incentive except he want to steal, used fake products to make money or push drugs

Abia state govt should worked more on human development, petty thieves are just too much in Abia state, even Onitsha is not that worse
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Sincinnati: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dickson25:

You can never please human beig... if Government work road they complain, if Government no work road they go complain.. Tufiakwa Umu owa
Oga but you know those roads are substandard. Apart from Osusu by Faulks and amailverton, which other road there was rebuilt from scratch?

Even those ones built from scratch, they are of the same quality with Faulks Road, so what's up Faulks road 2 years after commissioning? Does it look standard to?
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Stevyne: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Abeg How much from Lagos to Abia state( Umudike)
Make person recommend the cheapest transport line to me
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Csami(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Taye4j:
Look at what these fools are celebrating in the 21st century ! Shey this na city? Igbo land is one of the most useless regions in Nigeria. I lived there for many years.

If you are looking for swine's in human body, go to Igbo land. They are just too dirty.

And I have lived in yorubaland as well. Your cities are not just dirty, the people too are.

4 Likes

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Taye4j:

it not different from Sango to Ojo ore to aton.
there's no one bit of a place in Yoruba land that you have good road. except from main roads of Lagos. Go deep down to ikotun rain has eaten the road down to 300ft and residents dump refuges in it.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Oriakku: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
The City of Aba

8 Likes

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Sincinnati: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
obyrich:
Ukaegbu and Umuola roads were done in 2015/2016. Both are still in very good shape. Many of the roads he did in his first tenure are still intact. You can drive from MCC junction to Samek in Ariaria today. You can drive from Brass junction to Ariria junction. All these roads were impassable even during OUK tenure.

He has done a lot. Just that he needs to do more.
Oga Brass Junction to Ariaria is not up to 3 years since it was commissioned, are you saying that he did a great job there with condition of the road now?

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Superboss: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nna menhhhhhhhhhh!
This is true o o o!!

Nna menhhhhhhh!
We him to work harder!!
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oriakku:
The City of Aba
all this city even beat government house for Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Oriakku: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

all this city even beat government house for Abeokuta.
Maybe, who knows
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
adelaja70:
But my uncle traveled to the south east and saw brown roof buildings... Why Igbos dey always lie sef?

Igbo state is not a match with northern states. aside from erosion problem they've, they've short of water too

left to those travelling back home, Igbo land would have been more worse, these people don't hold their leaders accountable all because of their nonchalant attitude towards politics

most of those practising politics in Igbo land are party members and those Igbo staying outside of Igbo land, Igbo people have little or no interest in politics except they hear that politicians want to distribute something then they rushed out like alimajiri to collect their shares and go back to their mud

whenever they're chest beating I just used shake my head for them, I served in anambra and stay for 1½ yr, stay in Abia for few months, live in IMO for 6months. they're mere chest beaters with nothing to show for it

2 Likes

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oriakku:
For sure

the only good place in Ogun is Winners chapel OTA. only that place in the entire State.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by hopexter(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I went to Aba today and couldn't believe my eyes kiss

Okezie is working

But dirtiness is still visible in this photo. Okezie is working by just sweeping the important roads, more work needs to be done for Aba to be fully changed.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Oriakku: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

the only good place in Ogun is Winners chapel OTA. only that place in the entire State.
Maybe, who knows
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
The Aba I know has always been more develop and better than so towns im the West!
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Sincinnati: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Are u sure this is Aba? children of 8 said no brown roof in Alaigbo, only in SW grin
That's Ibadam, I can see my brown roof self contain beside the Cocoa House.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
[s]
Taye4j:
[/s]

Stop being bitter, and stop posting old pictures

This is Ngwa road under construction.

4 Likes

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by onuman: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
GuyWise101:

I went to Aba today and couldn't believe my eyes kiss

Okezie is working

Wow. Let our Enyimba city rise again ooo. The Japan of Africa.
Former Abia governors, OOU, who governed with the bogey idea that state capital must be built first, you need to come and see Aba rising again.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Washere(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Old story
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Jollylolly(f): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
OP show us that una dirty markets first nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video) / The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) / The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.