Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) (50131 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
We have been so marginalized and neglected so long that small things as road rehabilitation is lauded to high heavens. Is it not what the governor is meant to do after about six years in office? The only infrastructural development we have in this part of the country is road rehabilitation. What a shame.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
GuyWise101:
[s][/s]
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

We don't need negative comments here.
na so bro. They will not notice this densely populated and developed arena na to dey talk rubish them know. We igbos and we rock tight.peace.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Obalatule: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Millimann:

Now, they are ashamed of Ibadan.

They wish to drag Aba down to Ibadan level.
My brother o!!

Is God not wonderful cheesy cheesy
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by toprealman: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Okezie vs Abaribe loading
So Orji told his bro not to fight PDP to make okezie happy. When PDP eventually denies Okezie a senatorial ticket, he will move with all his deluded "followers" to APC and then the proper cleansing of the state will start.
2023 will be interesting gan.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Obalatule: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Taye4j:
Look at what these fools are celebrating in the 21st century ! Shey this na city? Igbo land is one of the most useless regions in Nigeria. I lived there for many years.

If you are looking for swine's in human body, go to Igbo land. They are just too dirty.

Look at Ariaria market below:
It might interest you know that most of this roads have since been fixed simply because concerned igbos forced the government to do it by posting the pics on all SM platforms, but yoruba will rather save 2 year old pics of Aba rather than facing their rotten ogun slum called a state with 90% bad roads grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by drlateef: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jones4190:
under buhari, all thing are possible

Lol.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
athaboi:
Ofcourse Aba isn't as bad as they post.... people that want to antagonize will only look for dirty area to post. Is just like someone posting makoko in Lagos, that's why they are called antagonists
Aba is gradually developing.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by doncollino: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Coming from people that have not seen development in years, ABA have always been lead by retards
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Glory be to God...
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
I'm not a fan of Okezie but I must admit he is doing a good job when it comes to road infrastructure in abia but he is owing the state health workers

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
GuyWise101:
[s][/s]

We don't need negative comments here.

I went to Ilorin 2days ago and saw a capital city that looks like a village.

It is looking like 'a village' because the people there WILL NOT TALK but attack whoever calls their pet oppressors out.

So it remains counter intuitive for you to stop criticism of the government of Abia concerning Aba and other cities.

Political office holders.the world over receive a steady stream of vitriol. It is the fuel of performance. That is what democracy is all about for those who have truly left colonial autocratic rule behind. They remain servants.

So the applause for Okezie should expire in 24 hours. After that it is back to the hair drier. Let those who love mediocrity continue idolatry.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by davidque: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
i thought people said ikpeazu didnt do any work at all
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
obyrich:
Ukaegbu and Umuola roads were done in 2015/2016. Both are still in very good shape. Many of the roads he did in his first tenure are still intact. You can drive from MCC junction to Samek in Ariaria today. You can drive from Brass junction to Ariria junction. All these roads were impassable even during OUK tenure.

He has done a lot. Just that he needs to do more.

exactly
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Duplexxx: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Buhari is coming is why they are cleaning let's wait and see for along
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
davidque:
i thought people said ikpeazu didnt do any work at all

We criticize him just to make him stand on his toes not that he isn't working.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
You are showing us people's properties and telling us Aba is on rise, 98 % of these buildings are owned by none indigene of ngwa, the onwers majority of them don't live in Nigeria, I can even point my former abode before leaving Nigeria, I spent 2/3 of my lifetime in Aba, minus all these towering new building people are erecting here and there , Aba is a ghost of itself, okezie ikpeazu is a criminal, stop showing us center of Aba I like to see pH road , ohanku, obohia, ngwa road and uratta
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by ZaramT: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
After 6 whole years in office this is all you have to celebrate the failed governor. Shame on you both
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by ozimec(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
glacswhite:

If Okezie work All roads they will complain he us yet to Build airport..now no one is calling Obohia,Ngwa rd , Ohanku again..
only but PH rd that is Federal..if PH rd is only Rd in Aba that is not good then Aba is finally OK

Bros, pH road is one of the major Rd that improves economic activities in Aba. Do u know how many businesses that have folded because of that road?

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
From all available information Aba has improved but not yet to the level of exclamation. Ikpeazu has tried better than those before him.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Childish tribal bigots all over the 1st page. Their posts shud be deleted.
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Obalatule:
Your village Abeokuta is playing catch up where Aba is, Make enquiries cheesy cheesy
And ya blothers are trouping in
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Igbo state is not a match with northern states. aside from erosion problem they've, they've short of water too

left to those travelling back home, Igbo land would have been more worse, these people don't hold their leaders accountable all because of their nonchalant attitude towards politics

most of those practising politics in Igbo land are party members and those Igbo staying outside of Igbo land, Igbo people have little or no interest in politics except they hear that politicians want to distribute something then they rushed out like alimajiri to collect their shares and go back to their mud

whenever they're chest beating I just used shake my head for them, I served in anambra and stay for 1½ yr, stay in Abia for few months, live in IMO for 6months. they're mere chest beaters with nothing to show for it

yoruba dunce.we have notin to show for it but the south east houses the biggest markets in africa,the richest per capita.the most educated in nigeria,our villages are rapidly developing with beautiful and modern houses litering everywere.

your odourduwa enclaves are littered with brown roofs and muddy houses and yoruba almajiris while thousands of your low iq imp brothers are being fed in lagos by the Igbos.

ur people can't even feed, ur children are suffering from acute malnutrition and stunted growth and u're here beating ur flat chest about the SE while ur condemned people in the waste are in penury,they can't feed or build good houses over there head.

typical afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
SuperBold:

Enquiries about how Aba is a rotten decay or how Aba Road are death trap? Get away my friend.

Abeokuta is more developed than anywhere in Ala-Igbo.

Stop saying nonsense...
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mostly private housing development

2 Likes

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by writeprof(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Joysticks:
After the rainy season is over we go know whether na substandard materials the governor pour for the road or not.

I wanted to ask if he had done drainages there because the last time I was there during the rainy season, the roads were swimming pools.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by kriss27(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Want building is this please

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Ayilara1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
The same ABA I am presently?
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
unshakablejihad:

yoruba dunce.we have notin to show for it but the south east houses the biggest markets in africa,the richest per capita.the most educated in nigeria,our villages are rapidly developing with beautiful and modern houses litering everywere.

your odourduwa enclaves are littered with brown roofs and muddy houses and yoruba almajiris while thousands of your low iq imp brothers are being fed in lagos by the Igbos.

ur people can't even feed, ur children are suffering from acute malnutrition and stunted growth and u're here beating ur flat chest about the SE while ur condemned people in the waste are in penury,they can't feed or build good houses over there head.

typical afonja.

at the bolded, are you cracking a joke or what grin

you Igbo kids here are uninformed, please exclude me out from those you can chest beat for, I stayed in your land for 3years

and for your second paragraph, you yourself know you're lying, your kinsmen sleeping inside shops in Lagos and those Hawking on express roads will surely prove you wrong

with this your imbecilic gibberish, it's obvious you never leave Igbo land in your life with your Aba kind of English

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by GodWrites: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Based on what I'm seeing here in Dubia, compared to the pictures op is posting is making me sad.

I'm a proud Igbo Boy, and I only hope that Nigerian Leaders will focus on development and infrastructures, not patching of roads and counting it as achievement.

A 20 billion naira project can turn Aba into New York, and so many other states in Nigeria, but they keep calling audio trillions budget without nothing to show for it.

There was a country...
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
They should send a letter to Sam Mbakwe to tell him that Buhari is doing the impossible, bringing civilization and order to Aba.
Sai Baba!
Re: Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) by Light1259: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
nolyyy:
Please show us ngwa road... By New market... Ah wan see something

Is under construction calm down very soon una go shame

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video) / The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics / The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.