Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo (2660 Views)

Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by sarrki(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
uptimum123:

No you are from potopoto republic

You are Nostradamus you see beyond the natural eyes

You see into the future

You are a patriot
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Asgard13: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Am sure you are part of the lekki rioters

The law will catch up with you

Good day

I always avoid enemies of the state

From Sai baba to sai tinubu

Why you love failures...

Wake
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Asgard13: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Ipobians are ingrates

I had a personal experience of recent

Wetin Be Tinubu legacy to Yoruba people

You Dey yarn thrash..
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by sarrki(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Asgard13:

Why you love failures...

Wake

I don’t engage ipobians

Bye

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by cocolacec(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This was how the north used Awolowo and Mko Abiola and we know how it ended .

They will sing his praises and disappoint him at The very end .

Tinubu should learn from history and stop making a fool of himself .

Tinubu coukd break the jinx in his own time.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by cocolacec(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu could break the jinx in his own time.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by uptimum123(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

You are Nostradamus you see beyond the natural eyes

You see into the future

You are a patriot

We are progressives and come 2023 with Jagaban as our President, Nigerians will witness greatness like never seen before

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I will mock Tinubu after he's been used and dumped .
You wake up daily with this ambition? To mock those you hate? You will reap what you sow. You have great opportunity to sell your candidate if you have one but you are not doing that yet you are allowing hate to destroy you.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by uptimum123(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You wake up daily with this ambition? To mock those you hate? You will reap what you sow. You have great opportunity to sell your candidate if you have one but you are not doing that yet you are allowing hate to destroy you.

You wonder why they are called wailing wailers

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Funkeshuga(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
these dumb sad Easterners have forced Yoruba to love Tinubu by fire by force
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by SarakiBukola: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Say that again without the tears grin

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Letthrmsay(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Ipob miscreant,aren't u tired? running to every Tinubu's thread to vomit gibberish, u better dont b near sniper the way u are going,I don't want to hear the story that touches the heart.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Letthrmsay(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I will mock Tinubu after he's been used and dumped .

U people are not ashamed,u are filled with inbreed hatred that turned u to 4th class citizens,instead of coming out.with your politicians and hype him, u are trying to bring Tinubu down,giving him popularity with daily invective on his person,se won sepe fun yin ni?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Letthrmsay(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Asgard13 post=100289814]

Why you love failures..
Wake [/quote

I can't blame u,u are using your brothers OUK,TA Orji and lately Ikpeazu to judge Tinubu,sorry for u, u will knock your head on d wall tire,he is not the architect of the failures of your leaders.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by OBALOLA55(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tolexander:
Next year edition of the colloquium will take place in Enugu
AS A CHRISTIAN, YOU NOR GET CHOICE BRUH.

MUSLIM MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTEgrin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Letthrmsay(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Funkeshuga post=100290092]these dumb sad Easterners have forced Yoruba to love Tinubu by fire by force[/quo

Igbos are too daft to understand.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Toosure70: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tolexander:
Next year edition of the colloquium will take place in Enugu
sure.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Onepeople: 6:02am On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

I will prefer Abia the headquarters of ipobians
is too early for chest beating. If the compagn for Tinubu is to spit igboman you should know he has failed on arrival.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Commissioning Project In Kano- Photo by Onepeople: 6:07am On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

Ipobians are ingrates

I had a personal experience of recent

I stopped taking you serious immediately you started discriminating against other yuroba state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This photos / Oyedepo Dodged A Bullet / How is Tinubu Able To Control Fashola, But Wike Cant Control Fubara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.