Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community (25649 Views)

Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Amotolongbo(f): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
The Yoruba ethnic community in the 19 Northern States has said that it has nothing to do with the calls for Oduduwa Republic.

President of the Yoruba Welfare Group Worldwide, Abdlhakeem Adegoke, told newsmen in Kaduna on Sunday during a peaceful protest: “We don’t believe in the existence of a Republic inside a Republic”.

Flanked by other officials of the Group in the Northern States, Adegoke added: “We are talking on behalf of all the Yoruba in the 19 Northern States that we the Yoruba in the Northern States hereby dissociate ourselves from any Republic inside a Republic”.

He recalled that many Yoruba people were born and bred in the North and had intermarried with northerners with whom they had been enjoying cordial and harmonious relationship over time.

“We believe in the oneness and indivisibility of the Federal Republic of Nigeria”, he stated, declaring, “We are not part of any Oduduwa Republic declared by our kinsmen in the Southwest.

“We want the entire world to realise the secret behind those who are agitating for Oodua republic.

“If truly they really want Oduduwa Republic they would have insisted that Hausa, Igbo and all other none Yoruba should leave Yoruba land, but as long as they insisted on Hausa Fulani alone they are not really sincere with their agitation.

“The number of Yoruba in the North is more than three States in Yoruba land. Our investment in the North is more than N5 trillion. What do they prepare for us to come and do at home?”

https://thenationonlineng.net/were-not-part-of-oduduwa-republic-northern-yoruba-community/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lol

President of the Yoruba Welfare Group Worldwide, Abdlhakeem Adegoke, told newsmen in Kaduna on Sunday during a peaceful protest: “We don’t believe in the existence of a Republic inside a Republic”.

They don't believe in oodua republic meaning they can't govern themselves.

“If truly they really want Oduduwa Republic they would have insisted that Hausa, Igbo and all other none Yoruba should leave Yoruba land, but as long as they insisted on Hausa Fulani alone they are not really sincere with their agitation.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Supported. Thats why Lai mohammedsaid they are jokers and should not be taken serious. Afọ has no get the will for Secession

17 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Divine202:
Hnnnnnnnm

Thought our Igbo brothers are the only People divided

Yorubas are the most united, accommodating and one mind people. We are seeing the unity oooo

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Your leaders, senators, governors, HOR are not backing you and you want to secede? undecided

A day will come when Yoruba leaders will see the need to remove themselves from Nigeria, I hope it wouldn't be too late.

Our major neighbours often misrepresented our peaceful and liberal nature as weakness and they always try to exploit it. Only Yoruba can understand Yoruba.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Asgard13: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oduaa republic is a distraction

No body takes it serious except igboho and his paid lords

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Kdon2: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2021

32 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by scholes0(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
That is their own problem, if we finally get our darling nation, oduduwa nation by the grace of God, if they like they should come back or stay and almajiri people use them for suya, nothing concerns us.
Yoruba nation, we stand and we move, no shaking.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Monogamy: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Of course.

Nobody is interested in another online country which would be milk cow factory for some people at the end of the day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Obamaofusa: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/were-not-part-of-oduduwa-republic-northern-yoruba-community/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
grin

Just like the Northern Igbos said.
Yoruba nation is birthed.
If you like the North so much,stay there and get cemented with your lovers.

Hausas or Fulanis or any other group that loves SW,can stay and live their lives with the Yorubas in a country free from quota system and numerous stagnant North Made structures.
Oduduwa nation is birthed.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by StrongInBed: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hahaha, Northern slaves.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Obamaofusa: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Of course.

Nobody is interested in another online country which would be milk cow factory for some people at the end of the day
Fulani terrorist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by saaron(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
One Nigeria = Fulani Slogan.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by agadez007(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Quote me anywhere the Yorubas are the most divided ethnic group,it's just their hate on one section of the country that's making the seem like they are united
Northern Yoruba,christian and Yoruba muslims etc

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
agadez007:
Quote me anywhere the Yorubas are the most divided ethnic group,it's just their hate on one section of the country that's making the seem like they are united
[/s]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by capitalzero: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Islam has done much damage to yoruba as a people. During my service year, I met a yoruba man who said his state of origin in a village in bakori lg of katsina state. I met him in funtua. I later leant he is from osun state. There are many lost yorubas in the north.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by SlayerForever: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yorubas are not united at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by OBALOLA55(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
OPARI sad

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by CobraAnambra: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
agadez007:
-cobra

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by venger: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
If Nigeria breaks up today, the emerging countries will need to draft a law to accommodate other tribe
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by CobraAnambra: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
capitalzero:

Islam has done much damage to yoruba as a people. During my service year, I met a yoruba man who said his state of origin in a village in bakori lg of katsina state. I met him in funtua. I later leant he is from osun state. There are many lost yorubas in the north.
A certain man from the east did too much of a damage to the entire country for destroying regionalism which gave each region a sense of identity. His name, Aguiyi Ironsi.

-cobra

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by OBALOLA55(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Obamaofusa:
Fulani terrorist
YOU ARE VERY OBSERVANT BRUH. HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY DON DEY DECEIVE OSHIGUN AND CO TEY TEYgrin

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by agadez007(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
CobraAnambra:
Go through your previous comment and see how dumb you sound.
-cobra
I am done with you
Next

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VAT Verdict: States Begin Consultation As Court Quashes FIRS Application / Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.