Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community (25647 Views)

Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Kapeter(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
capitalzero:

Islam has done much damage to yoruba as a people. During my service year, I met a yoruba man who said his state of origin in a village in bakori lg of katsina state. I met him in funtua. I later leant he is from osun state. There are many lost yorubas in the north.
Yorubas have lived in Ghana for 2k years that there are so many of them that doesn't know what seme border looks like. Just same as many of your broda born and bred outside. Guess it's for religion too.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by wink2015(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
THEY ARE ONLY AFRAID OF THEIR PROPERTY IN THE NORTH AND THEIR SAFETY.

Everyone wants to build safety nets around himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by LZAA: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
We don't expect anything less
Cc imhotep greenback AfonjaConehead afamed sarrki monogamy ngadaawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by nogragra: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/were-not-part-of-oduduwa-republic-northern-yoruba-community/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
THAT MEANS THIS DUSTY BRAINED SPOKES PERSON MIGHT HAVE ALSO PERTICIPATED IN THE KILLINGS IN THE NORTH FROM THE WAY HE DISOWN IS OWN PEOPLE BECAUSE OF RELIGION AND BRAINWASHING BY HAUSA FULANI. LET HIM REMEMBER THAT A RIVER THAT FORGETS ITS SOURCE WILL SURELY DRY UP. BY THE TIME THE LIKES OF HIM COME TO THE ARK, THE DOOR WILL BE CLOSED AND OUTSIDE IS WHERE HE WILL GNASH HIS TEETH IN REGRET. GOD REALLY WANT TO CLEANSE YORUBA LAND THAT IS WHY ALL THESE WEEDS ARE ALREADY DOING THE ELIMINATIONS THEMSELVES LIKE THE OBAS AND POLITHIEFTIANS.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Yorubas are the most united, accommodating and one mind people. We are seeing the unity oooo

United indeed grin

Sarcasm level 1000

grin
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by JoeEeL(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
AUDIO YORUBA YOUTH cheesy
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by TemmyT002(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Who cares? You people should stay over there na.
After all, we have Yoruba people on Benin Republic and Brazil too.
Radarada
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by JoeEeL(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OPARI sad

Its an audio group guy.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by faceland: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
These guys don't want retaliation if things snowballs into civil unrest.

They are those people that are Northern today and Yoruba tomorrow. Literally Muslim all day, but church goer when sht hit the fan.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by kokomilala(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
What did u expect from second class citizens of another place-brainwashed,blinded and bound by ineffable religion? And for those saying Oodua Republic cannot be,they need to have a lesson in history.Many observers had felt the western part of Sudan,Darfur, would secede because of what they went through,but it was the southern part that broke away in 2011.
For the lame-brains here ascribing the relevance of the opinions of some servants of some political gods for the endorsement of Oodua Republic,you need some exercise in exorcism- the exorcism of stupidity.What this so called leaders,puffed up with arrogance and state power,say is irrelevant in this noble cause.Napoleon Bonaparte succeeded because he was able to gather the masses together,for his cause.Khameni,in 1978,in Iran ,was able to merge the sentiments of the masses with the clergy.This revolution ousted the government of Beni Sada.
The Yoruba are very educated , sophisticated, urbane,intelligent,accomodating and progressive.Whereas,this vile and despicable Fulani are crude, rash, nomadic, uncivilized and anti-progressive.We cannot co-exist with them. It's much better if we go our separate ways.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by bigfish3k: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
CobraAnambra:

A certain man from the east did too much of a damage to the entire country for destroying regionalism which gave each region a sense of identity. His name, Aguiyi Ironsi.

-cobra
The regions were still existing as at when he was killed
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
capitalzero:

Islam has done much damage to yoruba as a people. During my service year, I met a yoruba man who said his state of origin in a village in bakori lg of katsina state. I met him in funtua. I later leant he is from osun state. There are many lost yorubas in the north.
Get ur head right. There was Islam in Yoruba Land 100yrs before white imposed Christianity on southerners!
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Nigeria&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiU3-CW0tXvAhWEuaQKHbu1C0kQFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw2Il-UzVQUg2uags5awBHso

Christianity came to Yoruba Land 100yra later:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Nigeria&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj1z7Gn0tXvAhUN_aQKHV8LC2QQFnoECAUQBA&usg=AOvVaw3PfMGeuJLm0nnvHVV4knDm
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by nogragra: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Unapologetically, you're mad for this statement. What Islam got to do with this.
Oba/Chief imam of Yoruba in ilorin who's forefront agitator of Yoruba Republic is a Muslim cleric. This is about individual opinion, those who want ODUDUWA Republic are fewer compare to those who do not and it has nothing to do with religion.

You children of hate, anger, frustration, perdition and sorrow will just find everything to role Islam into your madness.

NEVER will Muslim of Yoruba dominant have nothing to do with you people because you hate us due to our Faith
What is your rubbish faith that you come here to announce. IS THERE ANYTHING TO BE PROUD ABOUT THE RELIGION.....SO MUCH BLOOD SHED, PAIN, MISERY IN THE NAME OF ISLAM. Your religion will soon be shown the door. The chief imam of Yoruba, is the only reasonable, well cultured and informed person that i've seen so far but not excluding some like him who have librated themselves from jihadist mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by mrkings84(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fear north...., They always have this similarities no matter where they are found
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Mayeldah(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
...President of the Yoruba Welfare Group Worldwide, Abdlhakeem Adegoke..

What do you expect from a yoruba muslim living in the North? They are sell out

A butterly that thinks himself a bird grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by bigfish3k: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
CobraAnambra:

I don't know Afonja neither am I interested in knowing him.
Read the history of Western Nigeria, did religion stop her unprecedented progress?. If it wasn't scuttled by Ironsi, would the Yoruba nation be caught in this backward & retrogressive web?

-cobra
Please explain how he scuttled regionalism
When he died regionalism was still in place
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Asianjollof007: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Smh
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by AfonjaConehead: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
LZAA:

After they will start preaching about how the Igbos are not united...as deeply concerned self appointed afonja ministers of igbo affairs grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by onuman: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/were-not-part-of-oduduwa-republic-northern-yoruba-community/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

“Indivisibility of Nigeria.”

Who taught them that any country was created to remain indivisible?

Ignorance is a disease.

But any one can remain in any new country of choice when a dysfunctional country is dissolved for the good of the majority of the people trapped in the old country.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Siwisheswereesh: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yorubas are more entrenched in the north than Igbos. Fact! smiley
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Asianjollof007: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Unapologetically, you're mad for this statement. What Islam got to do with this.
Oba/Chief imam of Yoruba in ilorin who's forefront agitator of Yoruba Republic is a Muslim cleric. This is about individual opinion, those who want ODUDUWA Republic are fewer compare to those who do not and it has nothing to do with religion.

You children of hate, anger, frustration, perdition and sorrow will just find everything to role Islam into your madness.

NEVER will Muslim of Yoruba dominant have nothing to do with you people because you hate us due to our Faith

Mtcheew, he is saying the truth. Islam is never a religion of peace, look at what's happening in ilorin. Forcing your believe on people.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by ThatFairGuy1: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
nogragra:

what is your rubbish faith thwet you come here to announce. IS THERE ANYTHIN TO BE PROUD ABOUT THE RELIGION.....SO MUCH BLOOD SHED, PAIN MISERY IN THE NAME OF ISLAM. Your religion will soon be shown the door. The chief imam of Yoruba, is the only reasonable, well cultured and informed person that i've seen so far but not excluding some like him who have librated themselves from jihadist mental slavery.
Alright
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by ThatFairGuy1: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Mtcheew, he is saying the truth. Islam is never a religion of peace, look at what's happening in ilorin. Forcing your believe on people.
Shush, die with your Hypocrisy. I have no time to spare for you
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Igbankpa(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ironically when the colonial master's where to pass the baton to our leaders the only political orientation class the northern politicians attended was Divide and rule 101 which they mastered and it's been the most efficient weapon in the conquest of the nigerian political space.

I lost my job since last December. I've been idle ever since and it's driving me crazy. Please please and please if you are into cinematography. Help your boy, carry me along! Abeg make I serve you! I wan learn work! Help a young man fulfill his dream. I'm a fast learner and I humble die . I live on the mainland and also have a place on the island I can relocate if need be. Also I'm a graduate of political science, I'm 26, I'm a hard worker. I really need a job please contact me if you have any.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by LZAA: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

After they will start preaching about how the Igbos are not united...as deeply concerned self appointed afonja ministers of igbo affairs grin
Gbam grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by LZAA: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
Ironically when the colonial master's where to pass the baton to our leaders the only political orientation class the northern politicians attended was Divide and rule 101 which they mastered and it's been the most efficient weapon in the conquest of the nigerian political space.

I lost my job since last December. I've been idle ever since and it's driving me crazy. Please please and please if you are into cinematography. Help your boy, carry me along! Abeg make I serve you! I wan learn work! Help a young man fulfill his dream. I'm a fast learner and I humble die . I live on the mainland and also have a place on the island I can relocate if need be. Also I'm a graduate of political science, I'm 26, I'm a hard worker. I really need a job please contact me if you have any.
Google pulse vacancies
They are looking for cinematographic interns
You fit the profile

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
LZAA:
One Nigerianists grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Asianjollof007: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Shush, die with your Hypocrisy. I have no time to spare for you
Eyah, get well soon. He's really pained.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by LZAA: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
imhotep:

One Nigerianists grin
Sai one naijeriya!!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Charly68: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yeye people fighting for their survival..better park and run to your terrtory fast..
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Delpeiro: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
capitalzero:

Many brother!
Fucking one for long ,never knew she is yoruba. I always thought she is Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar / Pictures From Tinubu’s Visit To Nasarawa / Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.