Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Alaba Market Experience On Mobile Phones Accessories - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Alaba Market Experience On Mobile Phones Accessories (858 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Share Your Annoying Market Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Alaba Market Experience On Mobile Phones Accessories by laughplanet: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
My search for mobile phone accessories took me to Alaba international market and the experience will stick for many years to come due to how business operate within this vicinity.

Alaba international market is known for dealing with electronics, mobile phone accessories, vehicle spare part and different varieties of product at a hugely discounted prices. I’ve always heard people narrating their ordeals how they end up getting bad goods while shopping at Alaba market I never knew I will someday fall a victim until this fateful day.

How it happens I’m still unclear how I ended up buying three different mobile accessories at a very high price and couldn’t use any of it. Among the accessories was a laptop powerbank.

What annoyed me most about the powerbank issue was the fact that I took out time to explain while I was buying the powerbank despite having one with me. I was preparing for exam and needed the powerbank to charge my PC to study and work on my project because the power situation was nothing to write home about during that period. And he promised that I’m getting one of the best powerbank in the market as they are only few of such in the market and he happened to sell the best of them all.

He tested the powerbank and it work perfectly well as he said but on getting home I discovered that it can’t power my PC. I was dumbfounded having realized the amount spent for it and couldn’t use it. The fact that I didn’t get a receipt for the items bought and couldn’t go back the same day due to my exam schedule means that my money was wasted on those accessories.

See, Alaba international market like many markets have people dealing with both genuine and fake product. It’s now left for you to go for the genuine ones. Some things to look out when buying some products in Alaba market include requesting for a receipt for items bought and the shop location among others.

My friend introduced me to AG Mobile accessories shop at 88, Apostle Plaza, Alaba international market and that where I go for any of my mobile accessories at a very good rate. I will also recommend them for anybody that want to buy original mobile accessories such as earphones, earpods, powerbanks, mobile chargers and desktop chargers.

They have offices in Abuja and Lagos. Their telephone number is 08123789948 with their Lagos Island branch at Shop 21, Block C Oroyinyin Street Jankara Idumota and connect with them on Facebook and instagram @AGcomms.ng and thank me later.

Guess how much I got my last charger? It will shock you when your order mobile accessories here.

Have you shop at Alaba International market? Share your experience with us.

Re: My Alaba Market Experience On Mobile Phones Accessories by osamz007: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
A MARKET FOR THE WISE

Re: My Alaba Market Experience On Mobile Phones Accessories by LMS1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
opor mbe ye

(1) (Reply)

Business / Your SEO contents and Other Articles writer Available / The 7D Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.