Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Do I Remove Dark Spots And Heavy Bumps On My Cheeks After Shaving - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Remove Dark Spots And Heavy Bumps On My Cheeks After Shaving (359 Views)

Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos / How Killmonger Get Those Raised Bumps On His Skin In Black Panther / Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks, After Reading This Letter From Two Of My Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove Dark Spots And Heavy Bumps On My Cheeks After Shaving by gbemishile: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
hello nairalanders.
I would like to ask the guys which product I can use for dark spot and heavy bumps on my cheeks.i usually use shaving stick to clear my beards but it usually regrows two days after so I have to reshave again which causes heavy bumps and dark sport on my cheeks.i have bought so many products for after shave irritation but it seems not to work.
any suggestions on the drug I can use to clear the dark spots and bumps.i would also like to know if there is any shaving powder I can use to remove my beards without using shaving stick
Re: How Do I Remove Dark Spots And Heavy Bumps On My Cheeks After Shaving by Draslo(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
The shaving stick is what is f***ing you up. In any case, forget about fancy products. Just mix baking soda inside little water and apply on your face. It worked for me when I was a MN cadet.
Re: How Do I Remove Dark Spots And Heavy Bumps On My Cheeks After Shaving by gbemishile: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Draslo:
The shaving stick is what is f***ing you up. In any case, forget about fancy products. Just mix baking soda inside little water and apply on your face. It worked for me when I was a MN cadet.
will it remove the beards or i still have to use something to remove the beards
Re: How Do I Remove Dark Spots And Heavy Bumps On My Cheeks After Shaving by Draslo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
gbemishile:

will it remove the beards or i still have to use something to remove the beards
Buy a rechargeable hair clipper bro. Best option.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove Dark Spots And Heavy Bumps On My Cheeks After Shaving by Pious101: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
gbemishile:
hello nairalanders.
I would like to ask the guys which product I can use for dark spot and heavy bumps on my cheeks.i usually use shaving stick to clear my beards but it usually regrows two days after so I have to reshave again which causes heavy bumps and dark sport on my cheeks.i have bought so many products for after shave irritation but it seems not to work.
any suggestions on the drug I can use to clear the dark spots and bumps.i would also like to know if there is any shaving powder I can use to remove my beards without using shaving stick
shaving stick is ur enemy flee from it... U can get rechargeable clipper from jumia @ 5k... Get this product from pharmacy...about #500

Re: How Do I Remove Dark Spots And Heavy Bumps On My Cheeks After Shaving by rottennaija(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
gbemishile:
hello nairalanders.

I usually use clippers for shaving. Aside from not shaving cleanly, hair grows back within 2 days. Razors and shaving sticks were a no because of bumps.

Recently, I discovered Blue Haven shaving cream. I use it now and then after shave. I usually apply, then wait for 15 mins, scrap it off and use bathing sponge with soap and hot water to remove the remaining hairs (my hair is the strong type). Then after apply shaving cream.

It works like magic for me. I shaving like twice a week now compared to every 2 or 3 days. And the hairs that grows isn't as disturbing or tough as once when I use clipper.

I guess you will have to know what works for you and hold on to it. It's likely going to be trial and error approach.

Re: How Do I Remove Dark Spots And Heavy Bumps On My Cheeks After Shaving by collinsfhk(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
As said above, stop using shaving stick. Use clipper instead. U also shld have number of days that u will be shaving, ie: if u choose to shave every three days, try and maintain it and u won't have that problem again

(1) (Reply)

The Rich And Wealthy do this and I think the poor can copy / Aftermath Of #ENSARS / Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.