Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Long Will I Remain Poor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Will I Remain Poor (407 Views)

How Long Will It Take For My Parcel, Alixpress See Latest Tracking Message / Steps On How To Remain Poor. / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will I Remain Poor by qhulboi: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
I have a great heart and a good mindset, all that I crave for keep flashing right in my face. Just that how long will I be poor. I can't do a damn thing without money and not just any kind of money, I mean excess money. God you are not a time waster and I believe you can do thing immediately so why make me wait
Re: How Long Will I Remain Poor by TempUser: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ok
Re: How Long Will I Remain Poor by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
I'm also poor ,but prayer is not an excuse for laziness.God can only bless you from the work of your hand .so pray and work.no matter how small the work is .as you pray and work ,God will step in and start opening bigger doors for you .don't wait until you have enough money before starting something .just start small at your level
Re: How Long Will I Remain Poor by RichMediaSpace: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
qhulboi:
I have a great heart and a good mindset, all that I crave for keep flashing right in my face. Just that how long will I be poor. I can't do a damn thing without money and not just any kind of money, I mean excess money. God you are not a time waster and I believe you can do thing immediately so why make me wait

Check my threads. Join my team. Write articles, Make a Million after the completion of the project.
Re: How Long Will I Remain Poor by rtdCivilservant: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
2 more years to go. U heard me right OP, 2 more years to go, when Buhari leaves Aso Rock.
Re: How Long Will I Remain Poor by qhulboi: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
2 more years to go. U heard me right OP, 2 more years to go, when Buhari leaves Aso Rock.
Just 2 years?
Re: How Long Will I Remain Poor by rtdCivilservant: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
qhulboi:

Just 2 years?
Is it too short?
Re: How Long Will I Remain Poor by Goldbw122(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Forget about Government, Nigeria, or the economy, You are the sole control of your own progress in life, so just pray to God to guide you in anything you do, and make sure you involve yourself in a profitable business and mind you don't be the lazy type you know we are not in America that Government will provide support for you, In Nigeria, you have to do everything for your self, and make sure you strive hard to be successful in life. God Speed..
Re: How Long Will I Remain Poor by Drsnives(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke
I speak money into your pocket
Re: How Long Will I Remain Poor by olasubomi2354: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2021
:2 more years to go. U heard me right OP, 2 more years to go, when Buhari leaves Aso Rock.Just 2 years?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Left "Traumatized" After Discovering 'puff-puff' Inside An Eggroll / Is This Canadian Visa Application Site A Legit One? / Learn Social Digital Marketing Now And Pay Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.