Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tribalism And Religionism Are The Main Problems Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism And Religionism Are The Main Problems Nigerians (614 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Of Respect & Tribalism And Floggings In A Palace / Tribalism And Religion Fanaticism Is Killing This Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism And Religionism Are The Main Problems Nigerians by Ayandaseyi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
In my polling boot at kawana,bosso local gov,minna.
Why is it that people are shown tribe and religion in nation that is looking toward good governance.
People were voting CPC because the candidate is fron Hausa and also his muslim.
They were monitoring themself if anyone will vote other parties for them to know the approprate punishment they will offer such person.pls i comment because is look somehow.
Is it that we lack orientation or what.[color=#990a000][/color]
Re: Tribalism And Religionism Are The Main Problems Nigerians by ymozay: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ok,because they are voting for CPC they are not enlightened? I think its better to be ignorant to vote in the right person than to be educated and voting the wrong candidate.
Re: Tribalism And Religionism Are The Main Problems Nigerians by TeeJay6(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
ymozay:

Ok,because they are voting for CPC they are not enlightened? I think its better to be ignorant to vote in the right person than to be educated and voting the wrong candidate.
Can you translate that to english please
ignorant+ right vs educated+wrong
Re: Tribalism And Religionism Are The Main Problems Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ayandaseyi:

In my polling boot at kawana,bosso local gov,minna.
Why is it that people are shown tribe and religion in nation that is looking toward good governance.
People were voting CPC because the candidate is fron Hausa and also his muslim.
They were monitoring themself if anyone will vote other parties for them to know the approprate punishment they will offer such person.pls i comment because is look somehow.
Is it that we lack orientation or what.[color=#990a000][/color]

Dude, there are at least 3 hausa muslims on the ballot . . . because these people chose to vote CPC, you deem them illiterate and bigots as a result? Are you kidding us??

(1) (Reply)

Candle Light Procession For The Fallen Heroes / State Burial For Slain Corps Members / Boko Haram Sect Attack Police Station & Were Locked In A Gun Battle With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.