Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit (88563 Views)

2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by bonnyhope: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
LadySarah:
Where are the parents of these ppl?

Don't judge, don't judge will finally spoil this world.

Stup.id girl.

I am surprised to hear this from a lady
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by adonaimart(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hanty last time someone dressed like you, she took oga's iPhone and ran away...
Left for d restaurant, everyone wearing ur kain of cloth na suspect..

Na experience, no vex...
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by objohn(f): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Same question I used to ask myself when I see them on Instagram.

We should all pray never to fail in our parental duties, especially giving a child education. Once you fail in this, you lose 87.143% of your hold on your kids.

Take a look at Otedola. If he tells Cuppy to jump, she’ll ask how high. It is not because he is rich, it is because he has not failed in his duties as a FATHER. So no matter how she rebels, she will still remember she owes him a lot.

Now you see these small small girls going naked on IG? A lot of them left their parents in Asaba, Illorin and Amukoko to come hustle in Lagos/Lekki and environs. Some are the ones paying the fees of their younger ones at the tender age of 23. Some are the ones paying the rent of the houses they live in with their families.

Remember that small one that Lil Frosh beat up? What is a small girl like that doing alone in a Lekki apartment? Considering she isn’t from an influential home. She left her family to come hustle. Not get a degree, but HUSTLE.

So, forget about where their parents are, Power has changed hands. Na them be the parent now.

You are right,we have a tenant like that she left her kids and parents in the village to come hustle in lag.

Na yahoo boys be her boyfriends and na flat she dey stay for omole phase 2.always going out at night and coming back early morning.

My papa don give her quit notice sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by mashad(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
They don't want you...Go elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Freighthost: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Its called a restaurant i.e where u eat food
Nt ashawo house wey u buy puna n eat

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by ahiboilandgas: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
LadySarah:

Stup.id girl.
that why baby mama is bad
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Liposure: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
pocohantas:

We should all pray never to fail in our parental duties, especially giving a child education. Once you fail in this, you lose 87.143% of your hold on your kids.

Take a look at Otedola. If he tells Cuppy to jump, she’ll ask how high. It is not because he is rich, it is because he has not failed in his duties as a FATHER. So no matter how she rebels, she will still remember she owes him a lot.

Now you see these small small girls going naked on IG? A lot of them left their parents in Asaba, Illorin and Amukoko to come hustle in Lagos/Lekki and environs. Some are the ones paying the fees of their younger ones at the tender age of 23. Some are the ones paying the rent of the houses they live in with their families.

Remember that small one that Lil Frosh beat up? What is a small g doing
Sometimes, power never changed hands because they took power by force. Its a coup d'etat.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by qualityovenbake(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
chival:

My sentiments exactly. Some restaurants are classy and will not allow trashy dressing. The restauramt manager deserves a handshake.
Her outfit is trashy indeed, truly the manager deserve some accolades.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Glamouzpeter(f): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Impressive
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Hassanmaye(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Remember that small one that Lil Frosh beat up? What is a small girl like that doing alone in a Lekki apartment? Considering she isn’t from an influential home. She left her family to come hustle. Not get a degree, but HUSTLE.

So, forget about where their parents are, Power has changed hands. Na them be the parent now.

God have mercy on us
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by HacheNoire: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
pocohantas:

I kinda disagree with the point you raised about education. That is where the nation missed it. Values we need to be inculcating in the next generation. This lots are educated. The crop of politicians we have are educated. Majority of the fraudsters you see today are graduates or either in tertiary institutions.

Or maybe you meant same education I was describing.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
But why did you have to mention Ilorin? Your actually correct o, but that Ilorin was just funny to me o

pocohantas:

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
SMH, and she thinks she has arrived o, oun tan lo ona sikira o oun tan lo ona sikira
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Dwizeone: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
pocohantas:

You have rightly analyzed it, so sad but that’s the reality of our time. The good thing is, speaking out like you just did is good. Especially when it comes from a lady as well.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Walkee: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Them done spoil the date.. the bad guy waiting for her must have planned how he was going to eat that food after eating the food Those people no wan sell food
are you sure you are not a virgin?
No girl will walk with me dressed like a whorre
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by GoldHorse(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
No mind them jare you are not a prostitute (that word too long for you) you be Olosho.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Coronavirus1: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Not prayers but discipline and moral everything is not a out prayers used your sense God will see you through.

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by michoim(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
LadySarah:

Stup.id girl.
Correct talk
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by olumike001(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I see nothing wrong in what this baby girl is putting on...

Too many hypocrites and holier-than-thou in this gadmnnn world

Nobody gives a fuckkkk about the mantra...live and let live anymore
Thank God you said you see "nothing wrong"... Forget holier than thou, when you have your daughter's hope you will love to see there breasts too...you don't need to shout about it, ok?. Time will tell...

You won't see anything wrong but you will see something wrong when you hear A pastor is riding an exotic car.

Continue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by TheStranger: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
LadySarah:

Stup.id girl.
the female is future or na the future is female sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by ennyj01(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I'm not a jealous Guy like so many africans.

As Long as it is covering the essentials...im ok with it

If I may ask, what are the essentials?
The picture above, does it look decent enough?

Maybe you should visit her page on twitter, maybe you will have a different opinion about her.

Someone that could give a Love Machine Mouth Gig online and uploaded it on YouTube and everywhere possible.

I won't be surprised if the picture she uploaded wasn't actually what she wore.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by omoadeleye(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lol. Sex object , she doesn't even qualify for a dishwasher self m
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Mustapha04(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Where are the awon the future is female or female is the future? Please tell them to come and carry one of there specimen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Yusman316(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Millimann:

For her man to go in without her when there are so many other restaurants in town shows that he (her man) supported the action of the restaurant.
Isn't it obvious he got there before her

1 Like

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Asianjollof007: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I see nothing wrong in what this baby girl is putting on...

Too many hypocrites and holier-than-thou in this gadmnnn world

Nobody gives a fuckkkk about the mantra...live and let live anymore

Your talk no follow this afternoon, no likes for you. No be every time you dey get reasonable thing to talk, try dey rest some time.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by MrReeseG(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
The amount of hate in the comment section ehn
I cannot can

And y'all do wayyyyyyy worse.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Millimann:

For her man to go in without her when there are so many other restaurants in town shows that he (her man) supported the action of the restaurant.

I will never understand how men (fully clothed) feel walking around with such scantily dressed ladies, especially in a culturally conservative society like this... The worst are those who allow their wives dress like cheap tarts out for a trick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Urban9aira: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
a hoe not model. we sabi her well
BigSarah:
She's probably a model, who wanted to a meal before a shoot or after...
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by ekems2017(f): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
You are very right. Some parents have failed in their responsibilities.
Something happened when I didn't have shock absorber. I met my hubby coming out of a hotel with a girl in her early twenties and confronted her. She asked me if that's how I went about calling all the girls I see with my hubby. I wanted to go report to her mum. She told me that she is waiting for me in their home.
My dear when I made enquires they told me that she does it even in the presence of her mum and she is the one taking care of her parent. It's only her younger brother that is against her lifestyle and had to relocate and leave them.
I rested my case cos it will be a fruitless effort.

May God not allow us fail in our responsibilities.

pocohantas:

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by pretydiva(f): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
EmekaBlue:
because u can't flaunt urs as they are not good looking... No dey disturb others...in canada here girls even wear bikini to shopping malls and we men like it!
You can tell your sisters, your girlfriend and your daughters when you eventually have one to flaunt their boob's for all to see

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Victoria938(f): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Good one
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by kazybose: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Noted, I need help of #5000,pls send to 3068016280,ogunbowale kazeem,first bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? / Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.