Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Experience Using Mist Fan - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Experience Using Mist Fan (2463 Views)

Mist Fan / Recommend Reliable Brand For Rechargeable Mist Fan / Urgent: Please Is It Advisable To Use Mist Fan Indoors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Using Mist Fan by frontliner065(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hey Guys,

Has anyone heard of Mist Fans?

Their prices are double the price of the normal rechargeable fans.

Mist Fans lower the rooms temperature and uses water tl cool.

How durable are they?
Which brand is the best in Nigeria
What are the dos and donts.

I am considering getting one this week.

ANYONE WITH AN EXPERIENCE?... Please share.
Re: Experience Using Mist Fan by gmacnoms(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
frontliner065:
Hey Guys,

Has anyone heard of Mist Fans?

Their prices are double the price of the normal rechargeable fans.

Mist Fans lower the rooms temperature and uses water tl cool.

How durable are they?
Which brand is the best in Nigeria
What are the dos and donts.

I am considering getting one this week.

ANYONE WITH AN EXPERIENCE?... Please share.
Just get the normal rechargeable fan. I recently bought the lontor rechargeable mist fan, and it is obvious the mist is just an "effizy"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experience Using Mist Fan by PinkStarsFallIn: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2021
gmacnoms:
Just get the normal rechargeable fan. I recently bought the lontor rechargeable mist fan, and it is obvious the mist is just an "effizy"
Lol... really Theres no extra coolness than the regular fan?
Re: Experience Using Mist Fan by gmacnoms(m): 1:45am On Apr 03, 2021
PinkStarsFallIn:

Lol... really Theres no extra coolness than the regular fan?
at all
Re: Experience Using Mist Fan by YModulosGodSon: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Just this evening I was considering getting one too, considering the recent increase in midday temperature.

I hope we can get more reviews on this thread to prevent wasting moneyy
Re: Experience Using Mist Fan by olenyi: 5:13am On Apr 08, 2021
gmacnoms:

Probably a low quality clone.

My Inlaw bought one last 2 years. Once you pour water into the water reservoir, even on low setting, na you go go off am.

The cooling effect was to much. You will see the mist coming from the fan. After some minutes, you will want to switch it off as it would have cooled the room down enough.

Though I have. Forgotten the brand. Name of that particular one.

My warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: Experience Using Mist Fan by NoContract(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
olenyi:

My Inlaw bought one last 2 years. Once you pour water into the water reservoir, even on low setting, na you go go off am.

The cooling effect was to much. You will see the mist coming from the fan. After some minutes, you will want to switch it off as it would have cooled the room down enough.

My warm regards.

Please what is the name of that brand?
Re: Experience Using Mist Fan by gmacnoms(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
olenyi:

My warm regards.
Yes, you'll see the mist so much. So so much, but the effect is zero. Lontor is one of the best brands, if not the best.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

An Unlocked Htc Aria Android Cell Phone For Sale / **The MACHINE!** Brand New Lenovo Y70-70 Touch Laptop (core I7,12gb RAM,1TB+8G) / US Used Iphones, Samsung And HTC Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.