Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I'm Recommending This Stereo BT Speakers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Recommending This Stereo BT Speakers (646 Views)

Help Recommending A Small Mini Phone For Me / ORAIMO 21HOURS Wireless Stereo Earbuds / More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Recommending This Stereo BT Speakers by Olajosh2020: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Description
TG126 Bluetooth Wireless Speakers outdoor Subwoofers Handsfree Call Stereo Bass Support TF USB Card FM Radio Speaker Mp3 Music Player
Simply connect your smartphone, tablet and other devices to the speaker via Bluetooth.A radio reception with wide range radio frequencies Thanks to the integrated USB port and micro secure digital card slot, you can listen to your music anytime and anywhere from your USB stick or secure digital card.
Also offers a handsfree phone function for the car or any other activities that accept calls with key and then hang up after the call and continue playing the music.
Fit your home, office, etc. It also supports hands-free talk. TF card and Aux-in are supported as well, freely enjoy music. Meanwhile, the exclusive APP develops many useful functions including listening to music online and via the radio. What's more.
Bluetooth version 4.2Transmission distance: 10MBuilt-in voltage: 3.7vBattery capacity: 1200 mahFeatures: FM function, support U disk, TF card, speakerphone, audio input, two 5W speakers, one shock film
How To Operate:* Power Button/Mode: Long Press to turn off/on. Short press to switch TF card, Line-in, USB, Bluetooth, FM Modes
* Minus Sign Button: In the music Mode, Short press to previous song, Long press to reduce volume. In FM Mode, short press to switch stations
* Plus Sign Button: In the music Mode, Short press to next song, Long press to reduce volume. In FM Mode, short press to switch stations
* In the music Mode, Short press to play/pause. In FM Mode, short press to automatic search stations. In the Bluetooth mode and phone is connected, short press to answer the phone, short press once again to hand up. Press twice to redial call.

Key Features
Bluetooth version 4.2
Transmission distance: 10M
Built-in voltage: 3.7v
Battery capacity: 1200ma
FM function, TF card, speakerphone, Aux, two 5W speakers
Good Sound Quality, Long Playing Time

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Very Strong Cidea Pad Android Tab for just 48k / Please Recommend A Good Dual Sim Phone / How To Create A Whatsapp Account Using Google Voice Number In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.